𝟲

First Clash
>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

Avi had a finger to his lips, signaling for his bouncers to keep quiet as he navigated through the crowd. He didn't often come down to this part of the bar, and when he did, he made sure to keep a low profile, avoiding being recognized as the owner. He sucked in a breath as he moved through the throngs of people, making his way to the very end of the bar, towards the last counter. There, he noticed a girl sitting alone on a stool, her head buried in her hands, which were crossed on the table. Avi frowned and cocked his head, feeling a strange pull towards her. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked towards her.

Avi silently approached and stood beside her, but she didn't seem to notice his presence. He glanced at the bartender, who shrugged in response. With a sigh, Avi cleared his throat, but still, there was no response from the girl. Reluctantly, he tapped his palm on the table, causing her to flinch and look up at him.

As Avi met the girl's eyes, he felt a surge of electricity pierce through him, sending shivers down his spine

As Avi met the girl's eyes, he felt a surge of electricity pierce through him, sending shivers down his spine. He was captivated by the intensity and depth of her gaze, unlike any he had ever seen before. Her eyes held a raw emotion that seemed to speak volumes, drawing him in with an irresistible pull. He couldn't help but notice the ruined mascara and smudged eyeliner, a stark contrast to the mesmerizing beauty of her eyes, which only made him gulp in silent awe.

Ananya blinked, feeling the weight of the stranger's gaze upon her. Who was he, and why was he staring? Couldn't she have a moment to herself, to cry in peace? Just when she thought she had rid herself of one nuisance, here came another. Men, she thought with frustration, rolling her eyes inwardly at the thought of dealing with yet another one so soon.

Avi was taken aback by the intensity of her glare, suddenly aware that he must have been staring for too long. He cleared his throat awkwardly, feeling a flush of embarrassment creeping up his neck,

Illa neenga romba neram azharinga'nu, adhan paaka-

( Erm, you've been crying for too long, so I-)

Yen inga azha koodha kudhadha?

( Why? Is it illegal here?)

She asked, her tone curt and uninviting. Avi hesitated, unsure of what to say in response to her abrupt question. When she shot him a glare and turned back to the bartender, he realized he had better just stay quiet. This is exactly why he didn't want to intrude in people's businesses. He mentally cursed Shakthi and himself.

Ananya showed two fingers to the bartender, who, despite looking nervous, swiftly poured two shots. Within seconds, both shots were gone, downed by the mysterious woman in front of him.

Avi and the bartender exchanged a glance, both puzzled by the woman's demeanor. The woman took a sharp inhale before wiping her eyes, seemingly collecting herself. Then, without warning, she reached out and grabbed Avi's shirt, pulling him closer so she could see her reflection in the sunglasses hanging from his pocket. She began adjusting her hair, seemingly oblivious to Avi's confusion.

Hello, yenna neenga paathuku enga boss'ah-

( Hello, how dare you pull our boss-)

The bartender began, but Avi shot him a glare, silencing him immediately. The girl pushed Avi back before hopping down from the stool. Grabbing her purse, she walked briskly into the crowd.

Ananya walked through the crowd, pushing everyone out of her way until she stopped in front of one of the guys. She patted his back, making him turn around, and his eyes widened.

Eyh, nee innum pogalaya? Naan dhan namakulla inime set aagadhunu sonnenl-

(Hey, what are you still doing here? Didn't I tell you we can't be together-)

Before the guy could finish, Ananya's hand swung towards his cheek and slapped him. The music dropped, and everyone stopped to look at the scene. The bouncers glanced at Avi, who shook his head, sitting far away and watching the show with his head propped in his hand. He didn't want them to interfere; he wanted to see what all this was about.

Ananya-

Ananya showed her hand and halted him from talking,

Un ishthathuku yedho pub'uhku kutitu vandhu, breakup'nu solluvae, yevalo oruthi ya kaati ivaladhan kalyanam panikaporennu solluvae, na oru orama utkandhu azhandhutu, apdhiye poiruvennu nenachiya? Yenna sonnae? Inime na un moonjila mulika kudhadha?

( You bring me to a pub, you breakup with me, show someone that you're going to get engaged with her, and you expect me to cry in a corner and just leave? What did you say by the way, I should never fall in your sight anymore?)

Ananya glared down at him disgustedly before delivering another sharp slap. She pointed her finger at him as a warning, her voice low and firm.

Inime na un moonja yengayachum pathen, moonji irukadhu

( If I ever see your face again, it'll be the last time you have a face)

With that, she strode through the crowd, paying no heed to the chaos she left in her wake, her determination unshaken.

Avi, observing from a distance, raised his eyebrows in admiration at the girl's boldness. He then gestured to the bouncer, silently instructing him to escort the guy out of the pub, a consequence of the girl's decisive action.

>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

⏭️