𝟭𝟮

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

Ananya debated whether to tie up her hair or leave it down. She wanted to project an air of professionalism. After some thought, she decided on a stylish yet practical solution - a messy bun.

 After some thought, she decided on a stylish yet practical solution - a messy bun

Ananya took a deep, steadying breath, attempting to calm her nerves. This would be her first day working with Avi, a day that could potentially offer a glimpse into what their professional journey together might look like. No matter how Avi was, Ananya knew she had to maintain her professionalism. Determined to make a strong first impression, she steeled herself, focusing on the tasks ahead and promising to showcase her abilities to the best of her potential.

She drove to the office on time, in fact earlier. However, Avi wasn't there yet.

So he's a latecomer. Obviously, he owns the place. He can come anytime he wants, Ananya noted to herself.

She was shown to her cabin, which was across Avi's. She couldn't see the inside of his, but she figured that he could. Which means that she should watch her movements all the time.

Ananya proceeded to settle in while waiting for Avi's arrival. She sat patiently in her chair for a while, but soon found herself growing bored. Opting to use this time productively, she took out her phone and decided to update her mother. Typing out a reassuring message, she let her mother know that she had comfortably settled into her new job. To accompany her update, she snapped a selfie in her larger-than-before cabin. In return, she received a heart emoji and a motherly reminder to always keep her pepper spray close for personal safety.

Ananya rolled her eyes and chuckled at her mother's ever-present concern. Despite her mother's authoritative role as a headmistress, she still possessed an endearing kind of innocence. As if anyone is afraid of pepper sprays anymore.

As Ananya smiled at her mother's texts and looked up, her lips dropped, and her eyes widened.

she was taken aback to find Avi standing outside her cabin. His arms were crossed over his chest, and his expression was one of complete neutrality, resembling that of a coach observing a team on the field. Ananya's fingers involuntarily released her mobile, but Avi didn't even flinch or acknowledge her surprise.

She stood up from her chair, and he simply pointed at his cabin before he walked away. Ananya gulped,

Pochi pochi!

( Shit!)

She scurried to Avi's cabin to find him going through some files, and before she could speak, Avi said,

Sorry, konjam, late achu

( Sorry for coming late)

Ananya frowned. This wasn't what she expected. Sensing the silence, Avi looked up and catching it, Ananya politely smiled.

She smiled

Paravala sir

( it's alright, sir)

She bloody smiled, who gave her the permission to do so?

Avi lively saw the wall clock, hung on the wall behind her change shape. Externally, he was just staring at the time, but internally, he was panicking.

The ghost, the disease, or whatever that it was is back! Avi had to do something about it. He can't tell this outside, that would definitely catch attention. He has to o something on his own.

It started when she smiled, didn't it?

>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

Anyone seeing Ananya would be able to just how perplexed she was. First day and she had at least 25 tasks to do, but that's not all that is,

Aprom naaliki vandhone, indha files lam summarize pannunga, then-

( And when you come tomorrow, make sure to summarize these files, then-)

Naalika?

( Tomorrow?)

Avi paused walking as Ananya asked, they were on their way to the meeting room, he didn't turn to look at her as he answered,

Naaliki na iruka matten, factory'ku porae vela iruku. You'll have to manage

( I won't be around tomorrow, I need to go to the factory, you'll have to manage)

Oh

Avi nodded bluntly, he is going to have to stay at further as he can if he wants to avoid the ghost or the disease to notkm exceed. He didn't want to lose a good employee with such a good background as hers.

She has such great academic achievements and an equally excellent career from her previous employment.

It was clearly obvious how the rest of her "journey" working with him was going to be to her, Ananya politely smiled and nodded to everything he said as she internally consoled herself, that it was all for the pay.

Wait till it comes, and she'll feel so much more better.

Yellam note panikitingala?

( Did you take note of everything I said?)

Avi asked Ananya, she showed him the notepad on her hand and nodded with an assuring smile. However he simply nodded back curtly as he continued walking.

Ananya frowned at him,

Sirika kudha maatran?

( He can't even smile?)

She wondered to herself as she followed him.

403 pushed everyone stepping on his way as he ran to find Avi. He needed to know that Avi and Ananya were together, only then can he rest in peace, or his tiny brain might burst.

Boss yenga? Boss yenga?

( Where's the boss? Where's the boss?)

403 shook the guy minding his business onhis cubicle and he was informed that Avu was going to the meeting with his PA.

With a newfound hope 403, with a happy bgm playing on the background ran to see the scene with his own eyes. His eyes gleamed with happiness when he found them, about to enter the meeting room.

He immediately took out his ipad, and opened the other meter app that shows the level of affection that the soul mates have on each other.

Avi turned around to face Ananya, her curious eyes looked up at him, the tiny mole beneath her eye caught his attention and from the peripheral view he saw the words on her notepad changing shapes.

Don't stare at her

Avi reminded himself before he professionally ordered,

Meeting'la oru point kuda miss pannama note pananum, purinjidha?

( Make sure you note everything in the meeting, do not miss anything. Got it?)

Ananya, confused, nodded. Once he left inside she wondered to herself,

Adha konjam nalladhan solradhu?

( Can't he say that nicely?)

403 wondered the same thing, as the meter that was pointed towards Avi, go from 40 to a 0 when the directed towards Ananya.

>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

I hope this was nice