34. Maira

350 vote fast!

We are in India. We are back from our Honeymoon cum vacation. My body feel tired right now. I'm currently lying on the bed. My body wants to lie here forever but i have works to do. Today I'll go to college after so many days. Shit, i had completely forgotten about the college.
I opened my eyes and took deep breath. I looked at yamraj's side of bed and he is not on the bed. I looked towards bathroom. The door of bathroom is opened that means he is not there also. Maybe he left for the office. I sigh and got up from the bed. I went in the direction of bathroom. As soon as i stepped inside the bathroom. My eyes widened in shock. My mouth opened and my jaw touched the floor and eyebrows nearly hit the ceiling. I blink twice. I saw yamraj's half naked body. He is lying in the bathtub and bathing like some king. My eyes looked at his muscular body. I looked at his six pack, my eyes nearly popped out as they saw the view. In the moment time seemed to stand still as i lost in the sight of him.
The way water is running on his body, the way his muscles moved with graceful way. It is the most beautiful view I've seen ever.

Translation: It's cunt touching view.

All of sudden he lift his eyes and meet my gaze. My body felt goosebumps all over the body. A smirk formed on his face as he saw me ogling his beautiful body. I want to look somewhere but my eyes doesn't want to leave the sight of him.

"I was waiting for you wifey" he said and why the hell his voice sound so sexy. Shit I'm loosing my control again. What the hell is happening to me. Why do i loose my control whenever I'm around him?

"What? Umm, i mean why?" I said.

"I wanted you to join me" he said.

My eyes widened as he said those. What the hell.

"What?" I said.

"Come join me" he said with a wink.

"What?" I asked again.

"What what?. Are you deaf? I asked you join me"

"No" i said.

"I wasn't requesting you angel, i was ordering you to join me" he growled.

What the fuck. Have he become aliens after our vacation. Why the hell is he talking like this.

"What the hell yamraj. Have you lost your brain cell" i asked.

"Shit. I thought you'll be impressed by me. I thought girls liked when men order them" he said.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Umm, i searched 100 ways to impressed my wife. One of the way suggested that i should order my wife instead of asking her. I thought you would like it" he said and make an innocent face.

My mind ignored everything he said and only focused on when he said he was trying to impress me. O my God, he searched ways to impress me. And I'm impressed by him. Never in my life I've imagined someone doing this for this.

"Will you something say?" He asked.

I blink twice and controlled myself from blushing. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Well, I'm not impressed" i lied to him. I can see disappointment on his face.

"I left the door open for you to see me like this, are you impressed?" he asked and a wide grin appeared on his face.

"Of course I'm impressed. You are hot as fuck" i said immediately and regretted. Shit. I told him that he look hot. Why the hell i can't control myself whenever he is around. Shit shit.

His eyes sparkle in happiness. All of sudden he got up from bathtub and his hot legs moved in my direction.

Shit. What he is going to do now.