Epilogue

6 years later!!!

Yuvraj:

We are on our sixth honeymoon. Every year we go on our honeymoon. These six of my life are the best years for me. We are currently in Dubai for our sixth honeymoon.

"Dadda" i heard her voice. A smile appeared on my face as she called me dadda. My daughter, my little angel, my Aarohi Sharma. Everytime i hear the word dadda from her mouth, i feel happy and excited.

"Yes Little angel" i said.

She ran in my direction and sat on my lap. My heart passed a beat. She is most beautiful thing that happened to me. She brought happiness and luck in my life.

"What are you guys doing?" I heard angel's voice. She came towards us and sat next to me.

We are on date with our daughter. We do this everytime we go outside. Little angel is now part of our honeymoon.
She is blessing in our life. Our little angel is five years old now.

"Mommy!!" Little angel said.

"Yes baby" angel said and smiled.

"I wanna tell you something" little angel said. She and angel are carbon copy of each other. I thank to God for bringing them in my incomplete life. They complete me.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Promise me you won't do anything shitty" Little angel said and a proud smile formed on my lips. I mean my girl is growing so fast. I loved the way she said shitty. I feel so proud on her.

"Aarohi, no bad words" angel said.

"It's fine angel. She is our girl, she can say anything she wants to" i said and smiled.

"Love you dadda" Little angel said and i kissed her forehead.

"I can't with these two" angel said and i and little angel smiled.

"So the thing is that I found someone?" Little angel said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Umm, i just found my boyfriend. He is big boy. He made me smile today. He is cute dadda" Little angel said and my smile disappeared instantly.
My breath caught in my throat, i am gonna beat the shit out of that boy for talking to my little angel. How dare he.

"Aww! Who is he?" Angel said with excitement on her face.

"There he is" little angel said and i turned in the direction where she pointed.

I saw a little boy with shitty face and messy hairs. From his face only i don't like him. I don't think he deserve to be breath same air that my little daughter is breathing.

"Tom baby come here" little angel said and my whole body burned. Did she just called him baby. What the hell. Only I've the right to be called baby from my daughter's mouth.

The Little shit came towards us and placed a soft kiss on my little angel's hand. My pancreas died as i saw this.

"Aww" angel said.

I don't know why she finds this cute. The Little shit is horny as fuck. Who the hell kiss on hands. What he is trying to prove.

"Namaste uncle and aunty" tom said in American accent and a laughed escaped my mouth. He is trying to be sanskari in front of me.

"Yamraj" angel shoot me a glare.

"Respected sir and mam, i am tom. I would love to go on a date with with aarohi baby  if you allow me" tom said.

He and my little angel and date. Haha, i would prefer to Burn my body rather than allowing my daughter to go with this shit.

"Aww! You are so cute and you're a gentleman tom" angel said and i rolled my eyes. I saw little angel blushing. What the hell is happening here.

"I'm cuter than him" i said immediately and angel rolled her eyes.

"Yes tom, you can go with her" angel said and i breath heavily.

Little angel got off from my lap and the Little shit held her precious hand.

"No i don't give you the permission. Little angel come and sit with us" i said rudely. I regretted it instantly when i saw little angel's face. Her face fell, she look sad. Fuck, I can't see her like this. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening my mouth.

"Okay fine, you can go" i said.

"Dadda you are best" she nearly jumped and kissed me on my cheek.

They both started to go but i stopped the little shit.

"Baby you go and I want to talk to tom" i said and faked a smile.

"Okay, come soon baby" she said and went.

"Listen you tommy, i don't want her to go with you but still i allowed and that doesn't give you the permission to talk to her. Maintain atleast twenty kilometres distance from her or I'll cut your hairs for sure" i said.

"Yamraj, he is five!" Angel shouted.

I opened my mouth to answer but tommy interrupted me.

"Respectfully, you shitty father of my girlfriend, make Aarohi sad and I won't think twice and beat the shit out of you" he said and went in little angel's direction.

I blink my eyes. What the fuck just happened. I got threatened by a five year old boy. A little boy. I can't believe this.

Angel burst into laughter. I shook my head.

"Respectfully he roasted you" she said and laughed.

"I can't believe he threatened me that little shit" i said and angel laughed.

The worries on my face disappeared as i saw her laughing. Her laughter brings joy in my life.

"That's hot and cute at the same time" i said.

"What?" She angel.

"Your smile" i said.

"Ah!! That was cheesy. When are you gonna stop saying these lines?" She asked.

"Never" i said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"That's the reason i love you" she said.

"I love you too angel" i said.

I was about to kiss when a message popped on the screen of my phone.

Shivansh: I just heard the news. Aarohi darling went to her first date. I hope his boyfriend is pain in your ass. Can't wait to become grandfather. And one more thing don't forget to click pictures when they kiss. Have a jealous father hornymoon yuvi.

Love: Shivansh

Motherfucker

Annika: just heard about the Aarohi's date. I hope you don't create any drama. Let her enjoy.

Agastya: I need the full details of that boys. Name of his father, grandfather, great grandfather and biodata of his whole family. How dare that little shit to talk to our little angel. Yuvraj if you need any help just call me. We need to protect our little angel from that evil boy.

For the first time in history i agree with him.

My family has the worst timing. Our honeymoon is incomplete without our family and friends.
I switched off my phone and kissed angel. As always i want this moment to last forever. My life is completed now and i love all of them.

My dearest sunshine from tomorrow. I'll post daily.. please read that book too.
Time: 5:30pm

(So that was the epilogue. Please let me know how was it. I didn't wanted to write it but still i wrote you all. I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to vote guys. You guys can follow me on Instagram for more information related to the chapter)

Love: Sangeeta