Chapter 3

The house was big , Ishan looked here and there just like their house. "come inside Ishan .." Shubman said smiling at the curious boy who nodded his head , entering inside.

"whaa jiju saa .. your home is like ours .. so big.." Shubman looked at his face, "hmm Ishan .. see I told you .. come I will take you to our room.." 

Shubman brought Ishan in his room and made the little boy sit on bed who looked at him with big eyes "jiju saa .. aap mujhe yha kyu laye ...?"

Shubman sighed sitting on the floor , his head resting in other's lap, taking Ishan back but then Ishan combed other's hairs by his fingers. 

"I am so tired baby...,please let me rest.."  Shubman mumbled making Ishan's eyes teary and Shubman heard a soft sniff after few minutes, he looked up and panicked seeing Ishan crying . 

"tum ro kyu rhe ho ..." He asked still sitting  on the floor, Ishan hiccuped  "to me kya karu, mere baba ne mujhe yha bhj diya .. mujhe unki yaad aati hai.." and he again started to cry , rubbing his eyes . 

"okay okay don't cry please .. I will bring your jiji.." Shubman pleaded, cupping other's cheeks "sacchi .." Ishan asked and Shubman glared at the boy when other stopped crying.

"please jiju saa .." Ishan pleaded with his those eyes making Shubman almost agree, almost .

"NO why should I ? mujhe kya milega.. " Shubman said wiggling his eyebrows . "aapko kya chaiye jiju saa.. me apni sari gudiya aapko deduga.." little Ishan replied innocently .

"na you keep your dolls.. I don't need them.. give me something else.." 

"something else what jiju saa.. "   a pout formed on Ishan's lips when he was not able to come up with right things and Shubman can't control , he quickly pecked other's pouty lips , making Ishan look at him wide eyes.

"hhaaa.. jiju saa .. " and his lips wobbled making shubman panic "ab kya hua.." 

"why did you do that?"

"do what ?" Shubman asked smirking , for a 15 year boy, he is surely bratty. "that.." Ishan said his cheeks slightly red due to the angry pout but his jiju saa once again pecked his lips .

"you again did it.." and punched Shubman's chest "ok ok now I am gonna brig your jiji.." and went out of the room, leaving Ishan there. 

Shubman noticed his wife sitting near his sister, so he walked up to them "nitya come with me .." he said making both the girls look at him "bhaiya bhabhi is sitting with me ..  she will come after some time ..." Shaneel replied .

Shubman ignored her and again spoke "I have something important to tell you come Nitya.." and Nitya stood up , they went upstairs leaving a sulky Shaneel. 

"kya hai .. ?" Nitya asked when Shubman opened the door of their bedroom , "see yourself .."

And Nitya smiled seeing her brother "jiji saa " Ishan ran to his sister who hugged him "Ishan jiji is so sorry .. baby .. please ... forgive your jiji.."  Nitya kissed his whole face , eyes teary . 

"it's okay jiji .. " and Shubman scoffed at the double standards of little boy, rubbing his shoulder lightly where Ishan has bitten him , as a punishment to leave him in cart. 

It was the late night , Nitya was making bed "jiji who will sleep there.." Ishan asked looking at sleeping arrangement at floor, just then Shubman entered , he was looking little conflicted . 

"nitya I can sleep here , you and Ishu sleep on bed ..." he offered but Nitya smiled "it's okay you both sleep on bed .. I will manage.." they have requested elders to let Ishan sleep with them as he was going back next day.

"no I can't let a girl sleep on floor.." Shubman said quickly laying on the floor , and Nitya smiled  "Thank you " she whispered facing Shubman from the bed , a smile present on both the children's face meanwhile Ishan was long asleep on other side of bed. 

The morning came, Nitya was done bathing and She bend down to touch Shubman's feet who slightly flinched "aee what are you doing ?"

"why you don't know ? maa told me touch your feet, every morning.." and they looked at Ishan who giggled "jiju saa ye to mujhe bhi pta hai..." 

"acha .." Shubman asked and Ishan nodded proudly , "then do touch my feet .. come " he said and Nitya scoffed walking to the small mirror. 

"why...?"

"because I am your husband  too , I married you ..." and Ishan pouted "oh acha .." 

"hmm you remember I putted sindoor .. on your forehead , that's counted as marriage .. " 

"jiji does it count?" Ishan asked his sister who smiled shaking her head "it's not a complete one , at least pheras and manglasutra is needed see just like one I am wearing " She showed her maglasutra before walking out of the room.

But Shubman did not liked it , how can it happen? he wanted to marry Ishan .. so he quickly looked here and there. "jiju saa aap kya dundh rhe ho ..?" 

"somethign to burn .."

"why ?" Shubman looked back at boy with intensity "you said we are not married properly that's why.." 

Shubman stopped when he saw the fair at the back yard of their home and held Ishan's hand before running out to the back yard . 

Shubman smiled and looked at Ishan who smiled thinking that they are gonna play something. Shubman took seven round of fire properly and then tied a thread around Ishan's neck .

"lo ab hogyi puri shadi .." Ishan was dumbfounded "jiju saa..." a small voice but shubman grinned . 

"hmm now we are married properly .. do what Nitya did , you are my wife too.."  before Ishan can even reply a servant came to them  "Ishan baba your parents are here to take you.." 

Ishan smiled widely before running away leaving a teary eyed Shubman.

"but Ishan , I did this all to keep you with me .. baby please don't go.. " 

-------------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.

bhaiyo kripya karke comments and votes bhi kar diya karo, and special thanks to @MinYoonjineous this girls always show her interest and keep my spirit up, thank you for always being a active supporter and reader.

I love you .