Chapter 5

"dadu saa .. aur kitni der lagegi ..?" an excited Shubman asked , they were going to Nitya's home , a weak has passed and Shubman was happy , he was wearing new clothes, and the most outstanding was his mojris.

"are itni bhi kya jaldi hai .. bs aane hi vala hai unka gaon.." his father replied and they all laughed at his eagerness. 

after a hour they reached at Kishan's , and he saw his father-in-law , standing along with his wife to welcome them , Shubman bend down to take their blessings.

"jite rho kuvar saa.." his mother-in-law beamed , the lady always give him motherly vibes and they entered inside.

"pdhariye .. chaudhary shaab .. bda intejaar tha aapka .. " Nitya's father spoke , the servant offered the water , and the elders got busy in their talks. 

Shubman looked here and there , Ishan was right their home is so much like his own.

"are kuvar sa Nitya aur Ishan ko dekh rhe ho..?" 

Shubman nodded at the lady "vo dono upar hai .. " and he looked at his father asking for permission, effect of his grandmother's scolding before coming here.

"acha chle jao ..." and he sprinted off , a wide smile forming on his lips as he climbed the stairs , and knocked at the third room, after adjusting his kurta.

Nitya opened the door and smiled at the boy standing there "hey kaise ho?" Shubman asked entering inside, Nitya touched his feet "thik hu tum batao.." She walked back and sat on the wooden bed, Shubman followed her.

"tumhara room kafi acha hai .." 

"haina .. pr Ishan apne ko jada acha batata hai .." Nitya spoke looking at him whose ear perked up hearing the name , his tongue eager to ask about the mentioned boy but he held it back seeing the beaming eyes of his wife . 

Shubman looked around and his eyes went to a small iron case , "isme kya hai ?"

"isme kapde hai aur kuch saaman .. ab leke jaungi .. " Nitya replied , and they shared a smile . Shubman put a hand around the girls shoulder when she side hugged him .

"Aee tumhe meri yaad aayi thi kya ..?"

"hmm aayi .. bhoot jada .. Nitya pta hai sirf tum hi aayi thi ek hafte ke liye .. baki sbki wives to nhi gyi thi.." 

Nitya was happy , she likes Shubman , he is a soft boy not like those stupid ones she has seen in her own village, she would love to be friend with him. 

"Shubman .."

"hmmm"

"Ishan ne bhi ek din tumhare bare me pucha tha .. " Shubman's eyes widened , he quickly faced her "kab aur vo hai kha ..?" 

"apne kamre me .. usne mujhse agle din pucha tha aur bs .."

"bs tabhi .. use pta nhi kya ki aaj hm aane vale hai ..?" 

"pta hai , raat pitaji ne bataya tha sbko .. pr uski tabyat thik nhi hai .. isliye vo aaram kar rha hai .."

Shubman was on his feet hearing Nitya "kya hua use?"