Chapter 7

Shubman looked at the kid, who was chewing some grasses . He took slow steps towards it but the little creature managed to escape and Shubman fall on the grass .

"ha haha haa... " Shubman glared at Ishan who quickly closed his mouth trying to stifle his laughs . "koi koi ni jiju saa .. is bar pakad loge .. pff.." and Shubman stood up .

He took some grass in his hand and walked near the kid , sitting on his ankles he forwarded his hand "le ise khayega.." and the kid ran to the grass making Shubman catch it .

"chl bhai bhoot preshaan kar liya tune .. now it's time you should be tied .." Shubman picked the kid and went to the Ishan who was found dumb "why could not I think of it..?" 

"lo pakad liya .. btao where to tie it.." and Ishan gestured to a small pillar , Shubman tied the kid around and looked up at Ishan who was standing near him "to ab chle ..?"

"kha ..?" Shubman frowned when other acted "aur kha haat .. " he said standing up, dusting his kurta.

"mene kb haa ki thi .." and Shubman took a step closer to other , he was tall then him  "playing with me haa.. " and Ishan smiled.

"nhi jiju saa .. me bs bta rha hu .. aur vaise bhi mere dost mera wait kar rhe hai .. aap jiji ko lejao .."  Shubman was not liking how, Ishan was bringing his sister everytime he tried to talk with him.

He held others hand who looked at him "jiju saa .. "

"Ishan mujhe tumse kuch khna hai.."  Shubman couraged but they were interrupted by Nitya.

 "Ishan , Shubman chlo haat chalte hai .." Nitya looked at them , Ishan step back taking his hand out from Shubman  "jiji .. aap dono jao mujhe to mere dosto ke saath jana tha .." 

"Nhi Nitya Ishan is also coming with us.. kitni der me chlege.. ?" Shubman asked again taking other's hand who glared at him . 

"bs tum log ruko me maa ko bta aau.. " and she ran inside, leaving two alone . Ishan struggled and Shubman smiled , tightening his hold .

"hmphh.." Ishan huffed , not being able to success and looked at Shubman who pecked his nose , shocking other. 

"Shubman .."

"hmm.." Shubman turned to look at his wife who pointed at a bangle stall  "Nitya tumhe chaiye kya.." 

"hmm vo jo maa ne naya ghagra silwaya hai na .. hara usle liye.." they walked to that stall.

"bhaiya vo hari vali bangles dikhao.." Shubman asked and the shop keeper forwarded the selected bangles to Nitya.

"Shubman ye bhoot pyari hai.." 

"lac ki bni hai beta .. khub lgegi.." Shopkeeper added when Shubman handed him the money . "phle phenao to shi kaka.." Nitya said stretching her hand but Shubman held her wrist and slid the bangles to her hand .