chapter 10

from the previous chapter ...

"Shubman.. .." Ishan looked at other with hooded eyes and Shubman crashed their lips together , their hands worked on each other's still covered bodies , tongues dancing together, the need of oxygen making them broke the kiss , lips shining.

"Ishan .. ek bar fir soch lo.. I won't step back after this nor will let you ..."  Shubman asked looking in other's eyes who cupped his face "nor me.."

Shubman dived into the shoulder junction of other , sucking on those collarbones and his one hand went under Ishan's back, pulling other up a little bit.

"ahhh.." A gasp left Ishan's lips when Shubman's finger opened the knots of that top , his lips went deep into his chest , sliding the top from his shoulders  .

Ishan tangled other's hair locks , his neck falling back giving access to other who looked at his face after leaving the smooth kisses .

"Ishan.. can I please ?" he asked his fingers on the knot of that green ghagra and Ishan nodded , and soon found himself naked , his eyes met Shubman's who took off his own kurta and lastly the last piece of cloth.

Ishan closed his eyes feeling shy, they both felt shy but Shubman decided to take action .

"it's all yours baby.." he said kissing his lover's eyes who opened them and hugged Shubman , the warmth of each other's body meeting and Shubman slid down leaving the trail of raspberry kisses .

"ohh.. hhhh..." Ishan's lips parted open , eyes fluttering and toes curling , his fingers trying to grab the bed sheet when other sucked on his navel , at the same time touching his dick .

Shubman rubbed the tip of other's before taking it in his mouth , making Ishan fall in pleasure , he bobbed his head up and down , a good enough blowjob , making Ishan cum and he swallowed it all .

Shubman looked at other's face whose face looking so cute "what are you thinking Ishan?"

"Shubman.. do I have to do that too...?" other asked even though Shubman would love to receive a blowjob but he denied "na baby.. it's all about you tonight.."  saying this he coated his fingers with a sweet fragrance body oil.

"Can I?" Shubman asked, and entered a digit when other nodded, he slowly made it two then to three and Ishan bit his lips .

"Shubman.. it's hurting ... "

"just a little bit baby.. " he replied kissing other's forehead , this time he oiled his fingers more and scissored the little hole of others , he was so hard but no way he is gonna hurt Ishan.

"I think I am ready.." Ishan whispered and Shubman took his fingers out , he coated his dick with oil, as much as he can and aligned it to the puckering hole , his eyes met Ishan's  and once again asked 

"if you want we can stop Ishan..."

"please Shubman.." that was enough for him, he slid inside , Ishan felt his inside ripping apart by the stretch his nails digged in other's back who gritted his teeth .

Shubman stopped for a min giving time to Ishan for adjusting and then thrusted softly, his instincts telling him to go rough but no way he is doing it. 

It's their first time and Shubman is all happy to make Ishan feel it slow and soft , he caught a rythem , thrusting at a normal pace, their hands interwind , eyes locked , a soft smile and tears of happiness present .