𝟎𝟎𝟎; ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ

──── THIS WAS ANYTHING BUT A NORMAL DAY AT OLYMPUS- the Gods all seemed perturbed by some message they had received from the Fates and Zeus was angry that he wasn't the ultimate authority in the room since Khaos, yes, that Khaos, the Creator of the Universe, the most powerful entity in the entire cosmos had decided to move back to Earth and shake things up a bit.

Now, the demigods were all stuck in the throne room with their godly parents, uncles and cousins, waiting for the primordial to finally explain what she was truly doing here instead of babbling about the eons of her existence. And of course, Poseidon's son was too curious fot his own good.

"Um, my Lady?," he started, noticing how everyone tensed around him. Even Zeus seemed worried about what Khaos might do to him if she considered that interrupting her was a sign of insolence. "May I ask...with all your respect, what... Are we umm doing here?"

She turned around to look at him, focusing eerily on his hair. He had always had trouble taming it. Then she looks at his eyes, this was the savior of Olympus.

The doors of the great hall slammed open and Arthur and Molly Weasley, they're three kids, Lucius Malfoy, The Minister of magic along with Amelia bones, Fleamont and Euphemia potter, The Blacks, The Lestranges, Alister moody, The Tonks, and James Potter and Lily Potter with Sirius Black and Remus Lupin behind them.

"Ah- all the guest are here." Khaos looks at the wizards who gulped at the sight of khaos herself in froot of them.

"One by one will introduce themselves, the demi-gods first." She orders and they follows.

"Thaila Grace, Daughter of Zeus, Lieutenant of Artemis." she stepping over to Artemis and the couch next to her.

"Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, Architect of Olympus." That got confused looks from everyone, though no one said anything.

"Katie Gardner, Daughter of Demeter." Demeter nodded and conjured a sofa

Two identical boys stepped up, and every one heard slight groans from the demigods. The boys rolled their eyes and started introducing themselves.

"Conner-

and Travis Stoll!”

"Sons of Hermes." They Finished. Hermes gave a slight smile and conjured a couch.

"Clarisse, Daughter of Ares." Ares surveyed his daughter and nodded approvingly.

"Will Solace, Son of Apollo." Apollo raised his head and and sighs before looking away. He conjured a couch and some Ambrosia and said nothing else.

Many could notice that the God of the Sun seem to be in a bad moon fot a very long while. After all, there have been nothing but rain- no sun.

"Chris Rodriguez, Son of Hermes"

The next two that came up looked out of it, surprised if anything.

"Piper McLea, Daughter of Aphrodite." That was believable, she was very beautiful, and had the aura around here, like she could make anyone do anything.

"Leo Valdez, Son of Hephaestus." The boy had pointy ears and looked as if Dionysus had given him most of his alcohol stash.

"Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Mortal." That got looks, why was a mortal a part of a group of demigods? There must be a reason.

"Grover Underwood, Satyr." He moved to sit by the mortal girl.

The boy that came up next had an aura of death around him, making it obvious who his parent was.