𝟎𝟎𝟏; ʜʏᴀᴄɪɴᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ

━━━ THE SCREEN SLOWLY FADED FROM GREY TO MIDNIGHT-BLACK
in the very first scene of the movie. Darkness slowly drifted away as it was clearly night, the words 'Privet Drive' could be seen on a sign, and a nearby streetlamp illuminated it with a dark brown owl sitting atop of it.

The owl flew quietly away as the screen shifted its view from nearby towards an era covered by fog. A shadowy figure could be seen walking closer and close to one of the many houses that were seen. This man was unlike anyone had ever seen here, he was a strange elderly man with the ugliest robes a man could have, a beard so long it reached his waist.

A man no other than Albus Dumbledore.

"He looks like Zeus." Thalia tells Percy, who was choke as he was eating a popcorn.

"Sorry." "You are not, are you?"

"No."

A small dark-orange tabby cat was sitting on a fence trying not to catch anyone's attention, Dumbledore could be seen with a grave smile around his mouth. He was holding a small inconspicuous object in his hand, then raised it up and into the air collecting all the lights from the lamppost leaving the street in complete darkness.

"I should have known that you would have been here Professor McGonagall." Said Dumbledore, as the scene slid over the cat's shadow as it shifted from an animal form to a human.

"Minnie!!" The older version of the Marauders shouts happily at the sight
of their lovely professor.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore." McGonagall greeted and walked towards his side as they continued walking down the street. "Are the rumours true?" she asked worriedly.

"Afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad."

"The girl?" asked Professor McGonagall.

"Hagrid is bringing her."

"Is it that wise to trust Hagrid with something important than this?" she asked, to which he only nodded, "Ah, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

"Unfortunately, he trust you too, too much." James mumbles with disdains.

A loud rumbling noise could soon be heard coming closer and breaking the silence of the night. The professors looked up towards the sky when suddenly a blinding light lit up the sky above them.

"Dam! That's so cool!" Percy grins.

A large man came flying in on a motorbike and only stopped at the end of the street not far away from where the two others were standing. McGonagall was holding onto Dumbledore's arm tightly, before letting go and placing it over her heart.

The man wore a heavy-duty coat, it was larger than himself even, he had an untidy mess of hair as it fell to his chin, he also wore glasses that made it easier for him to fly. A bundle of clothes was resting peacefully in the giants' arms.

"My baby." Astro looks at his father, thinking he was talking to him. But he rolls his eyes annoyed when Sirius was sobbing over his moto.

"So- that's your dad?" Rachel asks Astro, a sigh leave his lips as he turns his attention his attention to Rachel.

"Yes."