𝟎𝟎𝟓; ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs

BOOM. THEY KNOCKED AGAIN. Dudley jerked awake. "Where's the cannon?" he said stupidly. There was a crash behind them and Uncle Vernon came skidding into the room. He was holding a rifle in his hands- now they knew what had been in the long, thin package he had brought with them.

"Is he stupid?" Regulus asks out loud.

"I think you are stupid for asking if
he is stupid since it's clear that he is." Narcissa tells him.

"Who's there?" he shouted. "I warn you- I'm armed!" There was a pause. Then-SMASH! The door was hit with such force that it swung clean off its hinges and with a deafening crash landed flat on the floor. A giant of a man was standing in the doorway. His face was almost completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, tangled beard, but you could make out his eyes, glinting like black beetles under all the hair.

The giant squeezed his way into the hut, stooping so that his head just brushed the ceiling. He bent down, picked up the door, and fitted it easily back into its frame. The noise of the storm outside dropped a little. He turned to look at them all. "Couldn't make us a cup o' tea, could yeh? It's not been an easy journey..."

"HAGRID!!!" The Marauders shouts happily.

"A giant?" Leo raise a brow.

"Kinda." Astro replies.

He strode over to the sofa where Dudley sat frozen with fear. "Budge up, yeh great lump," said the stranger. Dudley squeaked and ran to hide behind his mother, who was crouching, terrified, behind Uncle Vernon. "An' here's Hyacinth!" said the giant.

Hyacinth looked up into the fierce, wild, shadowy face and saw that the beetle eyes were crinkled in a smile. "Las' time I saw you, you was only a baby," said the giant. "Yeh look a lot like yet dad, but yeh've got yet mom's eyes." Uncle Vernon made a funny rasping noise. I demand that you leave at once, sit!" he said. "You are breaking and entering!"

"Not anymore." Astro smitks.

"What do you mean?" Lily asks her godson.

"Hyacinth's eyes became purple." Astro tells them with a sigh.

"It's was Hyacinthus's original eyes color so..." Argalus Sparta says.

"Female Hyacinthus is so pretty!" Polyboea Sparta grins happily.

"She is." Apollo and Zephyrus glare at each other, the mimen they said the same words at thd same time.

"Ah, shut up, Dursley, yeh great prune," said the giant; he reached over the back of the sofa, jerked the gun out of Uncle Vernon's hands, bent it into a knot as easily as if it had been made of rubber, and threw it into a corner of the room. Uncle Vernon made another funny noise, like a mouse being trodden on.

"Anyway- Hyacinth," said the giant, turning his back on the Dursleys, "a
very happy birthday to yeh. Got summat fer yeh here- I mighta sat on it at some point, but it'll taste all right." From an inside pocket of his black overcoat he pulled a slightly squashed box. Hyacinth opened it with trembling fingers. Inside was a large, sticky chocolate cake with Happy Birthday Hyacinth written on it in green icing.

"Aww that's so sweet of him!" Euphemia smiles happily.

"The cute baby!"

Hyacinth looked up at the giant. She meant to say thank you, but the words got lost on the way to her mouth, and what she said instead was, "Who are you?" The giant chuckled.

"Always on her guard." Percy laughs.

"Look who is talking." Annabeth sighs.

"True, I haven't introduced myself. Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and
Grounds at Hogwarts." He held out an enormous hand and shook Hyacinth's whole arm. "What about that tea then, eh?" he said, rubbing his hands together. "I'd not say no ter summat stronger if yeh've got it, mind."