𝟎𝟎𝟐; ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ

━━━━ THE SCENERY SWIRLED AROUND LIKE TIME WAS PASS BY A bright white light, and it swirled around the screen until it changed to a sleeping ten-year-old Hyacinth.

"Oh... She is so cute."

It showed a small cramped little room, where she could be seen sleeping. "Up! Get Up! Now!" A tall woman could be seen screeching while knocking furiously on the door to the cupboard, then unlocking it from the outside.

"They made her..." Lily was too shocked to even finish saying something, she was disgusted. How could her sister do something like this? James was about to blow it; his face grew red from anger.

"They made my fucking daughter sleep in a cupboard!" Lily had never seen him that angry before, and before he went completely made, she laid a comforting hand on his arm, reminding him that she was hers too.

"How dare they!" Euphemia was as angry as her son. No less to say that Nyx was going to destroy the Dursley.

Hera tries to not looks at the screen, qhe couldn't watch the mortal doing something like this to a child but she deserve it.

Hyacinthus- Hyacinth deserve it for loving Apollo.

This had been a normal routine for her in the ten years of her life she had been with them, nothing out of the ordinary here.

Apollo let out a sigh, he would kill tjose disgusting pigs later. And Zephyrus was going to do the same.

The sparta siblngs have already starts planning murder.

"Up! Get up!" Petunia yelled furiously, not that she really had anything to be furious about. As she did, she was seen knocking on her closet door repeatedly and locking up the door from the outside.

"Wake Up, dear." The usual pained voice in her head told her, she has had that voice in her head if she could remember.

They had told her everything they could about what would happen when she would be eleven.

"Ah." Thanatos smirks, his little devil was helping his descendant.

"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the Zoo."

"I don't even need to curse them with ugliness." Aphrodite scoffs. Piper gasps at the horrible sight in front of her.

"Oh, here comes the birthday boy!" Aunt Petunia said, at once Dudley came into the kitchen she only looked briefly at the girl.

A girl who wore clothes three times the size of her. Hyacinth rubbed her hair as she was uttered to do breakfast, "Why don't you just cook breakfast, and try not to burn the bacon." Petunia said with a scowl, irritated like always that they had to take care of her.

"SHE IS A CHILD!!" Most Goddess and witches shouts together.

"And I will kill her." Astro growls.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia," Hyacinth said, a charming smile on her face, a genuine one.

Apollo's worries fades away at the adorable smile on his prince who now was a princess.