𝟎𝟎𝟔; ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs

HYACINTH WOKE UP EARLY THE NEXT MORNING. Although she could tell it was daylight, she kept her eyes shut tight. "It was a dream," she told herself firmly. "I dreamed a giant called Hagrid came to tell me I was going to a school for wizards. When I open my eyes I’ll be at home in my cupboard."

"I think she will like the underworld." Persephone tells her husband.

"Okay we will adopt her, my love." Hades chuckles at his happy wife.

"I am having another sister?" Nico asks his father.

"Yes!" Persephone smiles.

Both stepmother and stepson
learn to get along through the
years.

There was suddenly a loud tapping noise. "And there’s Aunt Petunia knocking on the door," Hyacinth
thought, her heart sinking. But she still didn’t open her eyes. It had been such a good dream. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"The poor babe." Astraea sighs softly.

"All right," Hyacinth mumbled, "I’m getting up." She sat up and Hagrid’s heavy coat fell off her. The hut was full of sunlight, the storm was over, Hagrid himself was asleep on the collapsed sofa and there was an owl rapping its claw on the window, a newspaper held in its beak. Hyacinth scrambled to her feet, so happy she felt as though a large balloon was swelling inside her. She went straight to the window and jerked it open.

The owl swooped in and dropped the newspaper on top of Hagrid, who didn’t wake up. The owl then fluttered on to the floor and began to attack Hagrid’s coat. "Don’t do that." Hyacinth tried to wave the owl
out of the way, but it snapped its
beak fiercely at her and carried on savaging the coat. "Hagrid!" said Hyacinth happily. "There’s an owl–"

"Pay him," Hagrid grunted into the sofa.

"Paying a owl now? What else?" Percy snickers.

"Your death." Astro smirks.

"Yuck fou." Percy writes.

"Percy, it's 'fuck you'." Annabeth chuckles before kissing his cheek

"My dumbass."

"What?"

"He wants payin’ fer deliverin, the paper. Look in the pockets." Hagrid’s coat seemed to be made of nothing but pockets – bunches of keys, slug pellets, balls of string, mint humbugs, teabags finally, Hyacinth pulled out a handful of strange-looking coins.

"Give him five Knuts," said Hagrid sleepily. "Knuts?" "The little bronze ones." Hyacinth counted out five little bronze coins and the owl held out
its leg so she could put the money into a small leather pouch tied to it. Then it flew off through the open window.
Hagrid yawned loudly, sat up and stretched.

"Best be off, Hyacinth, lots ter do today, gotta get up ter London an’ buy all yer stuff fer school." Hyacinth was turning over the wizard coins and looking at them. She had just thought of something which made her feel as though the happy balloon inside her had got a puncture.

"Um – Hagrid?" "Mm?" said Hagrid, who was pulling on his huge boots.
"I haven’t got any money – and you heard Uncle Vernon last night – he won’t pay for me to go and learn magic."

"No money? Please your life is worth billions! Even more!" Percy gasps disbelief.

"No doubt that Apollo is filthy rich
too." Leo tells his friends.

"Man change money and women like it was clothes."

"Zeus is worse."

The seventh agreed.