The bar

Out on a dirt road for miles in wide open land in Mexico as a roar of a motorcycle is heard as a women wearing a helmet was shown driving it as she pulls up to a bar skidding to a halt in front of a bar called titty twister.

It had a stone building structure with an oldness to it with fire flaring in two corners with a glow sign with the name by a glowing women with big titties with other glow signs and red lights around the entrance as the sun was starting to set as 28wheeler trucks and bikes were everywhere alone with an RV truck.

The driver turns off there motorcycle kicking the kick stand out as they unmounted there bike as the women who drove the bike was shown wearing black leather pants with knee high boots with a black tank and open black vest as she was armed.

There were straps on her thighs with guns and a dagger as she had a whip on her hip while a gun rested on the other as she takes of her helmet as the wind blows through her hair as she had dark brown hair with hazel green eyes as she studied the place before walking in as she pushed the doors open.

On the entrance walls had painted half naked women as old stone structures were all around as some women danced on ledges with there titles hanging out wearing skirts with high slits showing off there legs as they sway there body to the music each girl wearing different outfits as a bar with glow up sighs and wide choices of alcohol were shown while some women were dancing on the bar and the tables around the place as a band plays.

She raised an eyebrow as she walks down the steps as a man in a vest and leather jeans with boots steps in her way" sorry chica unless your a dancer this is a males trucker and bikers club only but I'm sure you can fit in with our dancers"he laughs as many join him while a family and two brothers watch.

She smirks before grabbing him by his balls ina tight grip making him gasp in pain before she lifts him up before tossing him back into a group of his friends as they all groan as she smirks dusting off her hands"I am a biker chico"she says before walking over to a bar as she takes a seat"vodka straight"she orders as the bar tender raised an eyebrow before getting her drink.

"Thanks"she says before downing it as the man beside her raised an impressed eyebrow "not many women can drink alcohol straight up"he says as she turns to face him he had short hair with black tattoos up his neck as he wore a black blazer with a  white t shirt with a vest and pants with shoes as he smirks.

"I ain't like other women"she says with a smirk before downing another shot as the band continues to play.

"Names Seth this is my brother Richie that's Kate and her brother Scott and there dad Jacob what about you"he introduced.

"Names Alana "she says with a smirk before they invited her to come to there table as they set.