There vampires

Alana pushes hair out of her face breathing heavily seeing nothing but human and vampire bodies and pieces everywhere as blood slides down the walls as she ,Seth, the Jacobs, the sex machine and frost were the only survivors.

The man who hit Seth and Richie roars as the queen was killed gaining there attention as it tossed a human out of his way as they each had a wooden stick ready.

"We might be in trouble"Seth says as the man kills anyone body that got in its way.

Frost smokes his cigar as he steps from behind "yo monkey man"he taunts as the beast turns around snarling.

Frost takes out his cigar"anything you got to say to them say to me first"he taunts with a smile holding his cigar as the beast charges at his with a roar as frost yells punching his hand through his chest as the beast runs by as frost took out its heart as they were shocked when the heart was still beating as the beast growls stalking towards frost before Seth and Jacob started wailing on the beats before being joined by the others.

"That's enough"frost says as Jacob stops while breathing heavily as Seth hits the thing one more time hard as it lays growling on the ground as frost looks at the greenish black beating heart in his hand as the sex machine takes a pencil stabbing it in the heart killing the thing.

She hears growls looking up seeing three left "uh guys I don't think it's over until the whors and the fat lady sings literally"she says gaining there attention from there last kill as they see three four as they see what she ment as they all share looks as it was a stand off.

The two sides then walk to each other as they beat and stab each one as the beat the creatures as the screech as each one was stabbed as Alana takes ones head off with a swing before stabbing its heart as the others took car of the other three as they all stand there breathing heavily as Seth and Scott then come out from hiding behind the bar looking at all the bodies.

"Aren't they suppose to burn up or something"frost says before jumping when they do as the burn in flames melting into black and green ooze.

"Well I guess that answers your question"Alana says as Scott and Kate run over to the door trying to unlock it but it wouldn't budge before Jacob walks over to help.

Sex machine then looks at the band "now let's kill that fuckin band"he says as frost agrees .

"Fuck you everybody goodnight "the one in the middle says with his fangs bared before the band literally explodes as pieces go flying everywhere with sparks.

Alana see Seth pushing stuff off of Richie as she offers a hand as she helps him as Richie body was shown still covered in blood as Seth smiles sadly "hey buddy I'm sorry I fucked things up Ritchie"he says as Alana lets him mourn for his brother as she walks away to help the others.

She hears Seth yell as she turns as her eyes widen as Ritchie came back to life but looked different as he sits up roaring standing up as he looked monstrous with his hair ungelled as he eyes all them.

The others try to get ahold of Ritchie as Seth points a gun at the sex machine who had a stake.

"Seth I know he's your brother but the brother you know it's gone he's one of them now a vampire "Alana says approaching him calmly as he had tears in his eyes as he has in inner battle before nodding his head as the others got a hold of Ritchie.

"Don't let him suffer anymore then he already is cause of that bitch Seth"she says as she hands him a spear as takes it before saying one finale goodbye"Ritchie there is peace in death that I could not give you in life"he says before putting the stake into his brothers heart as he dies like the rest of the vampires as he Burst into flames melting into green and black ooze as his skull falls to the ground as the others drop his arms.