Confrontation

Alana sits down with them as a bottle of whiskey was brought over as it was sit down in front of Seth as a few shot glasses were set down as girls continue to dance all around as men hoot and holler as she rolls her eyes.

Seth pours each a drink while Jacob declined she can feel the tension between the men and Seth but stayed out of as she chugs her drink down before pouring her self another shot.

"Alright here we go"Seth says handing Scott and Kate one as they all hold up there drinks while Jacob forms as they each chug there drinks as they knock there shot glasses against the table as Kate frowns and coughs as Alana pats her on the back as while Jacob and Seth glare at each other.

"Hey let the kids take it easy I'll drink with you"Alana says breaking the tension as she drinks both Kate's and scotts as Seth smirks liking this woman before getting into an argument with Jacob.

"So what's your story"Kate asked.

Alana leans back in her seat"we'll be living on my own since I was 18 parents died in a car wreck ran away from the system been living on the road pretty much"she says shrugging her shoulders.

Just then the man that works behind the bar stands in front of a stage with a curtain holding a mike in his hand as the lights dimmed"and now for your viewing pleasure the mistress of the McCobb the epitome of evil the most sinister woman who ever danced on the face of this earth"he says 

"Bite this!"a male yells.

"Lonely dog...now your heads and kneel and worship at the feet of santanico pandemonium"he says as he moves as the curtains move aside showing red glow lights like hell with fire as a tan skinned woman with long dark brown hair with a feather hair peace with a gold band like a crown on her head with a cape as she had some make up on as she wore a brown bre and underwear lingerie with a small gold triangle hanging from the middle of the bra set with gold bands as she wore a gold snake around her upper left arm as she slowly walks forward looking around as many males whistle and holler.

She flips her cape left then right and then left again as fire blows out of two small wholes beside her as she then drops the cape as to the ground showing a yellow python around her as slow sexual dance music is heard playing as she danced slowly swaying her body around as the snake hisses sliding around her body into her hair.

She then holds her snake out some as she danced before holding both of her arms out slowly moving her arms as. She danced as women was shown picking up her cape disappearing as fire continues to blow she then bends back as the snake was around her as she rolls her hips were the snake tale rest before walking as she danced around the stage as the snake hisses as she steps down as she danced rolling her hips as she gently holds the snake as she looks over the snake with just her enchanted eyes as she danced before bending back again as the snake hisses before rolling her hips again as she walks forward as she runs her hands all over her body as she locks her eyes with Richie as they darken while she continues to dance.

Two women then take the snake as she slowly make sher way to richie walking along the tables before reaching there's as she steps on to it as she slowly sways her hips as she slides down before grabbing the bottle of whiskey as she stand back up before holding out a foot to his mouth as she puts the whiskey down it and into his mouth before he sucks on her toes as she pulls her foot away as she holds her leg up as she slowly licks up the whiskey on her leg as she lowers it before gently pushing him back before lifting a hand as she then puts some whiskey in her mouth as she sways her hips slowly bending down as she tilts her mouth over his pouring whiskey into his mouth as she gave him a kiss as they lock eyes before she gets back up.

She slowly sways her body to the music before taking the head piece off as she drops it before throwing her head around as she rolls her head as she continues to dance before flipping her hair one last time as the music comes to a slow stop as she shakes her hips while rowing her arms back and forth slowly as the music stops a she runs a hand through her hair as many clap and cheer as she stands on there table with a smile.

Just then a man with black hair with a big forehead wearing dark brown pants with slacks over a open red rolled up long sleeve shirt walks over with the man from the bar and another man with dark long hair in a low ponytail with jeans and a open flannel shirt with a black t shirt and boots with gloves and a chain necklace"which one"the man from the bar asked asked.

"This piece of shit broke my finger and my nose"the man who Richie had kicked earlier points to Seth then shoved Richie"and this one here kicked me in the ribs while I was down"he spat as one grabs Richie.

"Don't you fuckin touch me"Richie says pulling out a gun as he cocks it before the bartender stabs a dagger in Richie's hand as he started to bleed heavily as everyone clicking stands up.

"Hey"Alana says grabbing her whip as she snaps it around his neck before throwing him around as he crashed into a table as she snaps her whip before rolling it back up as she grabs the knifes handle pulling it out while Seth takes care of the others as he shoots them.

Richie takes the knife from her bleeding heavily from his hand as he stabs the bar tender repeatedly before stabbing the knife into the table as they were all breathing heavily as Jacob covers his kids as Alana looks at the blade inside of red blood she saw green and black blood that wasn't normal.