Three survivors

Seth,Kate and Alana look around at the remaining vampires who hiss as they corner them to the center of the center of the bar back to back as they were breathing heavily.

"How many bullets do you have"Seth asked Kate who looks her her gone.

"Not many"Kate says breathing heavily as Alana whirls her axe and stake as she takes ones head off and stabbing another in the heart as she kicks them off.

"We need to do something fars are the three of us are toast"Alana says breathing heavily before light starts to shine through some parts of he bar they board up windows and whole here and there it was sunlight outside as the vampires hiss one tryin to crawl forward only to be burned by the sunlight.

"That's it Kate shoots more holes the sunlight burns them"Alana says breathing heavily as Kate nods her head shooting more hole allowing more sun light making the vampires screetch before she runs out of bullet's but the vampires couldn't touch them unless they wanted to burn.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door "hello"was heard as Seth recognized the voice as he shouts something before the door was blasted to pieces allowing sunlight to blast through as the vampires scream and explode before the sunlight reflects of the disco ball as Alana,seth and Kate run out of the bar breathing heavily as the rest of the vampires exploded.

The sun was shining bright in the sky as the three were covered in dirt and blood from the nightmare night they just had as Alana sees Seth punches the men who just saved them as they argued.

She sighs before turning to Kate who was holding back tears as she pulls the young girl into a hug as she sobs on Alana's shoulders.

Seth then drives over in a car "I'm sorry for what happened to your family here "Seth says handing the teen a bag of money who nods her head with tears before leaving to the RV home her family lived in he then turns to Alana "what about your"he asked as the wind gently blows through her hair.

"I think I'm gonna stay with her you know i mean I know how hard it can be living on your own so I'm gonna look out afterwards but before you leave here"she says taking a small folded up piece.of paper handing it to him.

"It's my number call me when ever you want to hook up"she says with a smirk before leaning in the window kissing him hard as she pulls away from gapping Seth as she wins before walking over to the RV as he smiles shaking his head driving off.

She walks over to the RV as Kate stands at the door confused "I know what it's like to be alone think of me as your illegal guardian"Alana says with a soft smile as the two went into head into the RV as the door closed before Alana drives them out of the lot and onto the road as the bar was shown before it was shown to be an old Aztec temple it wasn't a bar at all they were in it was a disguise to lure in victims as everything goes black.