13. LETTERS

VALERIA'S POV

The atmosphere of LA was driving me insane. I loved it so much. Just how Kallix had described LA to be. Warm,cozy. It felt like the sweet mild breeze of the seas surrounded me, calling me to visit them.

We reached the house!? Nah, mansion. It was pretty and beautifully built. Hands off to the architect and interior designer!

 Hands off to the architect and interior designer!

"Do you own this house?" I asked.

"My grandfather built it here. He loved coming to  Los Angeles for vacation with my grandmother."

Sofia was so happy to be here and, of course, as always excited to see her room.

We walked inside. The interior was exotic.

After freshen  up, I decided to visit the beaches. Sofia and I packed some food and put on our sunglasses and were about to leave until Elliot stopped us.

"Where are you going?"

"To Santa Monica, I heard it's a very famous beach of LA"

"We are not here for vacation. No one will step out of the house without my permission. "

"You didn't bring us here just to sit at home and stare outside,  ryt? We will be fine. "

I was about to leave, but Elliot held my hand and pulled me closer. I gasped and looked at him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

His hand traveled on my torso and reached my neck. He brushed my lips with his thumb and whispered in my ears , "Be a good girl and listen to me. If you keep disobeying me, then what do you think Sofia is gonna learn from you?"

I was fucking on ...just by his voice and mare little touch on my body. He left without any more words as if he knew I was gonna listen to him. I did, I don't know why, but I did.

It was evening,  I was walking in the garden looking around. Since afternoon, I felt someone staring at me, or maybe it's just my hallucination?

I saw a small girl, must be any maids child. I walked towards her "hello" I said softly.

"What's your name?"

She stayed silent. "You don't have to be scared of me,"

"Are you Valeria?"

"Yes." I was surprised. She knew my name.

She took out a letter from her pocket and gave it to me.

"This is for you. " I took the letter. Surprisingly, when I was looking at the letter, there was no sender's location or any stamp.

"Who gave you- Where did the girl go?" She disappeared from my sight. Where was she? Maybe she ran away.

I headed back home and kept the letter in my dressing table drawer.

"Who must send me a letter? How  did that girl disappear out  of blue, and i didn't even realize?" I was talking to myself, I felt a pair of hands on my waist, a dominant kiss on my shoulder.

I looked at the mirror, and it was  Elliot. He was dripping in blood. His white shirt had blood stains while his hand was bleeding.

"You're bleeding,"
"I know. But I need you right now."

He turned me, pinning me to the table. "Remove my belt."

I looked at him in shock. "What? No, not now it's not time for all these. Go and take a bath."

I pushed him and was about to leave until he held my arm again, pinning me to the table. "Do it," he ordered.

"Sofia is here, okay? Come to your senses. And why should I listen to you when you don't bother to listen to me? Fuck off. "

He groaned in annoyance. "You are just a stubborn girl. You have taken an oath to not listen to me. But" he moved closer. His hard cock touched my thighs and he place his thumb on my lips making me open my mouth.

He  moved his face near my lips and said in a deep, seductive voice, "I have my ways to get my things done. And you will surely crawl to me , beg me to fuck you that day. I swear." He moved back, and I finally exhaled.

It was a pleasant weather, but I don't know why whenever Elliot is near, I always sweat like anything.

He left taking his new clothes, surely for bath.

OHGODOHGODOHGOD, yes, I need him inside me. I want his touch and hot kisses everywhere on me but my ego came in between everytime prohibiting me from begging and pleasing him to fuck me.

I was so fucking turn on that if one more minute he stayed I would have lost control.

I was tired. So I decided to take a nap, but then I remembered about the letter. I pulled the drawer out and took out the letter.

It wasn't a letter but a piece of paper, and it was written: 

You will get tired of running away, but I will never stop chasing you. I exist because I am madly obsessed with you...

AUTHOR NOTE

Hello!! Sorry for this short chapter, but now there will be twists and new mysteries unlocking! A welcome of a new character!which she hoped, disappeared, but it never did.