19. Home sweet home?

VALERIA'S POV:

I woke up from my sleep and stretched. My eyes fell on the beautiful man sleeping beside me with his hands wrapped around my waist and his face tucked onto my bosom. A small smile  appeared on my face.

I kept staring at his breathtaking magical beauty, and there was no doubt that he was a fallen angel.
"Done staring at me?" His sudden sleepy deep voice gave me shrills.

"I wasn't staring...actually I was so what?" I looked away and blushed hard. I felt strong arms holding mine and pulled me closer.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to free myself.

"You're beautiful," he said softly, tucking my messy  hair behind my ears. "I wanna kiss those cherry lips of yours so hard right now, tasting those -"

"They look like cherry but taste deadly poisoned."

He smirked softly. "I like poison with cherries. They taste. " he licked his lips. I was on ,okay? Don't judge me. I know I married a sexy man, but just see? He's my enemy, so of course!

He pinned me on the bed and held my wrist so tight that I could see his veins. His bare skin...his hot abs..goddamm lips..sharp jawline..and his magical eyes.

"You know? I could show you stars right now, even if it's morning. Wanna see? Then you would beg me to show you stars every day." He moved closer. I could feel his hard cock brushing against my weak pussy. I was wet, and his touch made me weak.

"You... you... we will be going back to Italy today, " I said, trying to change the topic.

"Sugar? I like it how you are trying to change the topic." He chuckled. I glare at him. "What do you mean? I-I am not changing the topic"
*moan*
He rubbed my clit softly. "You want it?"
*moan*
"Elli-"*moan*
"You're so wet like there can be a waterfall." He chuckled.
*knock knock*
The sound of the knocking door ruined our moment. "Mamaaaa,"

"Your daughter will never let me have my moments.. I don't like sharing you with her exactly when I am showing you stars. "
*loud moan* he slapped my wet clit hard.

A tear passed my eyes. He moved back and opened the door, letting Sofia jump in the room. "Mamaaa," she jumped on the bed and hugged me.

"Yes, Princess! You know We are going back to Italy!"

" I know, but we are yet to explore LA," she pouted.

"We will come again later. For now we will leave..you need to join your new school too!"

"Ahhhhh... I don't like waking up early in the morning.. getting dressed and off to school and saying 'GOOD MORNING MAM' with a smiling face when I am totally sleepy."

"Dont say like that. It's good to go to school."

ELLIOT'S POV

I leaned against the door and kept staring at Sofia. That little girl has taken an oath to not to let me enjoy my time with my wife. Look at her laughing and chilling with her early morning. Bruh. That's fucking my wife little lady. I love her it's not that.. but she always ruined my moment like ALWAYS.

"So Mr Elliot, did you go to school too?" Sofia asked, looking at me. Judging me.

"I did." I said with a straight face.

"Really? Did you?" She asked, raising her brows. OH, DO THIS LADY THINKS I AM AN UNEDUCATED BASTARD?

"Yes. And you should go to school too"

"Never asked your opinion."

Valeria laughed at her reply. Yeah, yeah, make fun of me. And of course, I was sending her school in the meantime, and I could have my time with my wife.