20. Nasty afternoon

VALERIA'S POV:

I woke up as I heard a knock on the door. "What the hell?" I whispered in a sleepy tone. I rubbed my eyes,trying to stretch, but my body ached. I felt sore.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
The sound got louder. I forced myself to get up and open the door. On opening the door,the person in front of me didn't shock me. I rolled my eyes "What the fuck Kallix?"

He smiled like a monkey "LA?"

"FUCK YOU. YOU RUINED MY SLEEP FOR LA?GET LOST" I slammed the door and fell on the bed. Well, it was useless, I tried to sleep, but it didn't work. I got up, took a warm bath, and headed down.

I saw Sofia sitting with Kallix, Lorenzo on call, Mario ordering the security about something,Elliot - he was not present there. Did he not return yet?

"Mama!" A cheerful, happy, soft voice called.

"Oh yes, my princess," I smiled.

"New school!!"

"Oh yes, I forgot. Hmm, you look divine!" I said, picking her in my arms, I placed my forehead against her and smiled. "My princess"

Sofia and I reached her new school. She seems to be very excited for her first day,unlike other kids who cry. Sofia was way more happy to make new friends.

"See you soon, mom." She pecked my cheeks and gave me a cheerful smile.

"Enjoy your day, OK? Don't fight and study well. Help your friends, too. "

"Yes, mom. Bye"

She waved at me, and she headed inside. I recalled my first day at school. I used to cry and make excuses not to come to school. I hated it.

I arrived at a coffee shop and grabbed my favorite espresso. I sat by a window seat and amused my coffee, first sip, and my lips burned. "Ahh." I felt sharp pain on my lips as if someone chewed my lip.

I cluchted onto my handmirror, my lips... they were so deeply tortured. It was swollen, deep cuts, as if someone chewed my lips for hours. But who could it be? Elliot wasn't at home since dinner.

I wasn't stupid to chew my own lips.

This is mystifying.

I couldn't even touch my lips they were so fuvked up. I took my coffee and drove to medical shop.

ENZO'S POV
I saw her, so beautiful and gorgeous. Those lips were attracting me again,and guess what? She was in the thought of who could do so worse to her lips when her dear husband was out?

I knew her next location was medical shop. I had every track of her moves because of the GPS I have fitted in her phone, and poor thing doesn't have any knowledge about that.

My doll..she is the best whore  i have ever fucked or should I say...my pretty sex doll who obeys me without any objection.

She meets all my desires every time. No one can fuck her like I do. She way she hates my touch, the more I feel like  fucking  her,destroying her under me, shattering her into millions of pieces and making her mine personal territory.

She turns me on just by her presence.
I moaned, thinking about her drop-dead gorgeous body that aches with every single touch of mine, not only touch but with my voice.

Those hands cuffed in my chains, that mouth taking my cock, those eyes which are always filled with hate and pain for me, and my all time favorite part- the fucking gorgeous pussy of hers. Damn, even God likes when I fuvk that little cunt.

Those screams, beggings, and weeps of her. I fucking adored her so much. I could not get enough of her.. I want her all. Day and night,
I wanna spend inside her, tearing her down.