Pliot

I wasn't the girl who sit in the front of the classroom ......... Nope that just too much attention on me.

I wasn't the girl who sit in the back of the classroom either. That's where all of the popular kids sat and I'm far away from being that.

I was the girl who sat in the middle of the classroom but don't get me wrong your girl is smart I'm not no Albert Einstein or Thomas Jefferson, But I tend to make great grades I have since elementary school. In my family you have to be extraordinary. Ordinary just not good enough. That's why your girl is her freshman of college at Mercyhurst University the best forensic science school in the country.

I'm 5'2 and I have a big booty and nice size boobs. I have a brown skin complexion. I have a nice hour glass figure that I get from my mom. My hair is currently in box braids (Brittany ⬆️⬆️⬆️)

My family is so proud especially after I embarrass them my junior year of high school by getting pregnant. I only had sex one time in my entire life and I got pregnant. The sex wasn't even good sex it hurt the whole time the guy wasn't even thinking about me all he cared about getting a nutt and I'm the one who gotta pay the consequences.

Please don't get me wrong I love my child I will slap any one of you hoes about her, that's my baby. My parents agree to take care of her while I finish up my studies here. My parents stay in Philly so she only a 7 hour drive from me. I usually go and spend the weekends with her. My worst fear is my daughter forgetting who I am.

Oh yeah my name Brittany and this is my story ......