Chapter 5- The party

Dinero⬆️⬆️⬆️

Khalil P.O.V

Khalil ⛹🏾‍♂️🏀🤓: Yooo where y'all at

Britt 👩‍👧📚: otw sorry we was having a girl moment

Khalil ⛹🏾‍♂️🏀🤓: 🙄

I was at the party waiting for Brittany just chilling on the couch. My phone lit up.

Leah🫦😍: come over here and talk to me 🥺

I looked up from my phone and looked around for her, I'm not gonna lie Leah has been getting aggravating. I was gonna make her wifey but the other day when I was talking to the fellas on the basketball team I told them that shit and they all bust out laughing. Apparently they all hit, shit is crazy when you find out your baby girl is a big hoe.

"Whassup" I say walking up to her

"Hey baby why have you been ditching and dogging my calls I know your phone work"

"I just been busy" I say very nonchalant

"Okay babe let go some where more private"

"Nah I'm waiting on someone" I say looking around

"It's just gonna be for a quick minute I want to show you something"

"Alright" I followed her upstairs to this bedroom. "What did you want to show me"

She start kissing me and unbuckling my pants. " hold on wait" I say as she was kissing me still.

"It's okay baby" she says as she put her hand in my boxers and start stroking my hard pole.

"Wait Leah damn" I say kinda aggressive taking her hand out of my pants.

"What's the problem baby I know you want me" she says

"I can't do this Leah"

"You don't find me attractive?" She ask with tears in her eyes. The last thing I want to do was make her cry. My mama will beat my ass for making a girl cry. I was never the type to smash and pass a female. My mom always told me to treat the girls right.

"Listen Leah I find you very attractive I was going to really make you mine but-" I say

"But what?"

"I found out about your past relations with the guys on the team" I say and she turn her head "It's no need to be embarrassed, I'm not judging you. I just think you need to love yourself first before you get in a serious relationship. you should have more respect for yourself, you a queen and you wasn't respecting yourself, you're smart, funny and beautiful you have a lot to offer to the world and once you learn self love the right person will come around. niggas is dumb they only want one thing and as long as you give it to them so easily they will never take you seriously or respect you "

"Nobody never told me that before" she says looking at me. I smiled at her.

"It's all true I learned a lot about you of these last couple of weeks you a good person don't let anybody take your crown away ma" I say as a tear rolled down her cheek. I gave her a hug and wipe the tear away.

"I hope we can still be friends"

"Of course" I say "are you ready to get back to this party?"

She shook her head yes. "Come on" I say help her up

Gia P.O.V

"I wonder where Khalil at" Brittany says.

I look around it was so many people this party was lit as fuck. I looked and seen Khalil and that sorority hoe Leah coming down the stairs, he was fixing his pants I guess he made a slam dunk in her basket, I can only roll my eyes. I tap Brittany and pointed at them. She pulled out her phone to call him and they came right over to us.