Chapter 2

Gia⬆️⬆️⬆️

Gia P.O.V

Britt, Sarah and I has been walking
through the mall for a hour trying to find something to wear for Beta beta beta party. We got hit on so much I was over it niggas just be so thirsty these days.

"Yoo Gia" we turned around and looked for the person who just called my name.

"Whassup Josè " Josè was my cousin but he more like a big brother to me as we was growing up in the streets of Miami he protected me from anything and anybody that he thinks will cause me harm. Josè was a hot head he was quick to set some shit off. He got involved with the Medellín Cartel at the age of 16. The streets know him by the name AK. "What are you doing here I thought I left your ass in Miami" I say hugging him.

"Now you know you can't get rid of me that easily" he says laughing. "I had some business to take care of in Philly, so I thought why not drive to Erie to see my favorite big headed ass cousin I was about to go to your dorm after I see what the mall is like."

"I'm surprised you didn't bring Killa and Dinero with you" I say.

"You know I had to bring the gang they over there talking to them girls" he say pointing them out.

"Oh lawd" I say as he busting out laughing.

"Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friends Gia"

"Oh yeah this is Sarah and this is Brittany my roommates and this is my cousin Josè"

"Whassup" he says to them but mainly starring at Britt.

"Hey" they both say.

"How long are you in town?" I asked him.

"2 weeks"

" you should come to this party tomorrow a sorority at my school is hosting it" I say

"College party? Oh yeah I'm there" he says

We said our good byes and part ways. As we was got in my car my phone lit up.

Josè🥳🤘🏽❤️: That girl Brittany is so fine hook me up cuz

Gia😂❤️: hell no hook yourself up😂

Josè 🥳🤘🏽❤️: Mann you flaw asf🤦🏽‍♂️

Josè and Brittany? I thought to myself I  haven't seen Jośe in a serious relationship since 8th grade that hoe broke his heart so bad he was scared to love again. I don't think Josè is Brittany type, well I don't really know what her type was I never seen her with any guy but Khalil and she explained to me that he is like her brother. I thought her and Khalil were dating when I first met her but it's a good thing they're not that boy is so fine but I don't think he likes me, he never tried to talk to me in that way. Actually word around school is that  him and sorority hoe Leah are dating. Every dude  in the basketball team stuck there ball in that basket. If he likes girls like that I don't want him.

Jóse P.O.V

Following my boys Killa and Dinero to the Airbnb that we got while we stayed out here I kept thinking about Brittany. My cousin flaw as fuck for not putting me on. I guess I'll just have to talk to her myself hopefully she be at the party. We entered the Airbnb this shit is huge shit I might just throw a party here my last day in town that way the owner can't kick us out we already leaving. It has 5 bedrooms a bowling alley and a pool with a jacuzzi. We were living like kings we deserve it after the work we put in. I pick out my room it was the biggest room in the house with a walk in shower in the bathroom it's the master bedroom.
I went downstairs, sat on the couch and start rolling me up a fat ass blunt.

"Yooo what time we going to go see Gia" Killa ask sitting down in the chair by me. I met Killa when we were lock up in juve together he's not Colombian like me and Dinero. He is a light skin African American. His real name is Amiri but we call him Killa cause when it comes down to it he will slice a bitch throat, He get a thrill off that shit. Now don't get me wrong my dawg not out here killing innocent people you gotta cause harm to him, the gang or his family. As soon as I introduce him to the medellin cartel they loved him.

"I already seen her while we were in mall"

"When? We were with you the whole time" Dinero said coming from the bathroom. I knew dinero ever since we was little kids our dads use to work together they were a part of the cartel until they got killed when we were 13. Every since I known Dinero he was about money when we was in the 2nd grade he sold his toys to the kids in the classroom. Dinero real name wasn't Dinero but he refused to tell anyone his real name he say if he tell you he will have to kill you.

"When yall was talking to them hoes she says that she has class later but she invited us to this party tomorrow"

"College party? hell yeah I heard them girls get freaky" Dinero said making us laugh.

"Whatever bro as long as you know Gia is off limits and this one girl name Brittany she be hanging with is off limits also"

"Of course Gia big headed ass is off limits but why Brittany" Dinero ask

"Cause she's mine" I say.