Chapter 4

Jośe /AK⬆️⬆️⬆️

Brittany P.O.V

Sarah, Gia and I were getting ready for the party. I was wearing a white crop top and orange leggings that hug my butt I put on my black multicolored versace hills. I applied moose in my hair for my braids looking fresher I put on my lip gloss and I decided to put my diamond cuban link necklace that Khalil got me for my birthday. I decided not to where my diamond AP watch my dad got me, don't want to look to flashy. My parents had money I never really had to face any life challenges except the need to be extraordinary. I didn't have to struggle like Gia did or I wasn't in the foster care system like Sarah. I'm not sure what my dad did for work but all I know is that we never went without his name is very known in the community, he has donated to charity, build a community center for kids and started a nonprofit organization for kids with disabilities. My mom was a a stay at home mom life was good to me until I had to screw it up by getting pregnant.

"How did getting Mr.Wallace to change your grade go?" I asked Sarah as she was finishing up getting dressed. She was wearing a green halter neck texture fabric maxi skirt two piece set that she ordered of shien and nude heels with a clear strap. I let her borrow my diamond Ap watch, it went well with her outfit. She was curling her hair.

"It went well, he says that he made a mistake grading the papers, he doubled check and I actually got an A"

"How do I look?" Gia says coming out of the bathroom. She was wearing a white halter neck hollow out backless crop top & skirt set that she ordered off shein she had on her white gucci heals & a Diamond necklace that said her name. Her hair was freshly flat iron bone straight.

"Beautiful" I say

"Like a goddess" Sarah says

"Thank y'all" she says "Now Sarah do you want to tell us how did you really get that A?"

Gia P.O.V

"Huh?" Sarah says. I rolled my eyes.

"Be honest with us it's no way Mr.Wallace made a mistake grading your paper if we your girls be real with us it's no need lie" I know it sounds like I'm deep in her business but I'm too real of a friend to be lied too I hate liars. We came too far to be lying to one another.

"Fine, me & Mr. Wallace had sex I just couldn't lose this scholarship"

"Why did you feel the need to lie about that?" Brittany asked

"Because I feel ashamed I feel like I just sold my body I didn't need you guys judging me worst than I'm judging myself "

"It's no need to feel ashamed like look at me I'm 19 with a 2 year old I'm the last one to judge"

"Yeah honestly if I was you I would have probably done the same thing, be bending over on the desk and all for my A" I say causing us all to laugh

"People will judge you but have no idea what it's like to walk in your shoes, we will never judge you" Brittany says.

"Aww thank y'all" Sarah says hugging us.

"Did you record it?" I asked

"No"

"Next time and there will be a next record it and use it to blackmail him and trust me you will getting A's for the rest of the year without even taking his test"

"You think so?"

"Yes once he finds out he may lose his job and his wife. You will have him eating out the palm of your hands."