Chapter 3

Sarah⬆️⬆️⬆️

Sarah p.o.v

Many think that I'm some rich white girl that's only here because of mommy and daddy money but that not the case at all. I grew up in the foster care system my mother was a selfish crackhead who overdosed on drugs. I'm only here because of a scholarship. I'm going to lose my scholarship if I don't get Mr.Wilson to change my grade in ethics.

"And Where are you going looking doll up?" Gia ask as I was fixing my make up.

"Mr.Wilson he got to changed my grade"

"What are you up to? What your plan?"

"A little crying and sobbing" I said dabbing water down my cheeks to make it I been crying"

"That's not gonna work, Mr. Wilson is a perv but don't go in there too desperate"

"I gotta do what I gotta do to get an A Gia I got something to prove to myself I've been in survival mode every since I was 7 I'm sick of surviving I want to live" I say starting to cry real tears

"It's okay baby girl, all of this hard work going to pay off one day trust me" she says hugging me.

"Mr.Wilson can I talk to you" I say sadly entering his office.

"Yes Ms.Davis what can I do for you?" He ask as I begin to take a sit while he were grading some papers.

"I was wondering can I retake that last test I recently experienced a lost in my family I wasn't in the right headspace to take the test" I lied while crying fake tears  he put his pen down, sat back in his chair  and lick his lips. Then he got up and shut the door.  He sat on the edge of his desk.

"It's okay Ms. Davis" he says touching my thigh. "You don't have to retake the test I'll change your grade." He say.

"Huh?" I say looking up confused.

" Maybe I was wrong, maybe I regrade your test and you pass" he says as he begins to rub my shoulders. "But first you gotta do something for me" he whispers into my ear. He pulled me up out of the chair put his hand underneath my skirt and past my panties, he started massaging my clit. As I said before I grew up in the foster care system I was used to men touching on me it happened plenty of times before at least this time I was getting something out of it.

Brittany P.o.V

"So what do you think about my cousin?" Gia ask

"Jośe? He seems cool kinda mysterious, he kinda give off body guard" I say as Gia start laughing.

"He's always been protective of me since we were kids but he has good intentions"

"Okay" I say.