Chapter 6

Gia P.O.V

After the party Sarah, Brittany and I went back to our dorm. Sarah ass was drunk like literally stumbling all over the place.

"But where is Dinero" Sarah ask. Me and Britt both have one of Sarah arms over our shoulders trying to help her stand up.

"He went home bebita" I say to her

"He went back to Miami already?!" Sarah says beginning to cry.

"No no no he went to his air bnb home" I say trying to stop the water works.

"Okay good" she says "I really like him"

Sarah and Dinero? I thought to myself nah ever since I could remember Dinero motto has been get money fuck bitches never fall in love. I just hope that my girl doesn't get her heart broken and then I will have to break his balls. As soon as we got into the dorm room Sarah went straight to the bathroom to throw up. Brittany held Sarah hair back and I ran cold water over a wash cloth and start patting her face with it. After she was done Brittany and I helped her rinse her mouth and brush her teeth.

"I need to take a shower" Sarah says. Me and Brittany look at each other.
"It's okay I can do it" she says to us. We left her alone in the bathroom for privacy.

"What's up with you and Khalil" Brittany says which causes me to laugh.

"What makes you ask that?" I said

"Before you went to the bathroom you was upset and rolling your eyes and throwing slick shot towards him and when you came back from the bathroom you guys kept smiling at each other making goggly eyes"

"Idk what's up with you and Jośe?" I say laughing trying to change the subject.

"He ask for my number" she says smiling.

"He ask for your number?" I repeated

"He told me that I was the most beautiful woman that he ever seen then he asked for my number"

"Ok ok ok" I say smiling "how do you feel about him?" I asked

"He have this dark and mysterious vibe that makes me feel like I want to get to know him but then again I'm scared" she admitted

"Scared of what?" I asked

"What if I fall in love and he cut me loose? What if I tell him about Bri and he goes running? Or even worse what if I let him into me and Bri life & he hurts the both of us"

"Wait a minute, wait a minute that's a whole lot of what if, love is all about taking chances you just have to find the person who you feel that is worth it and he's not gonna to hurt you and baby girl if he hurt y'all I hurt him " I say which cause us both to laugh

Brittany P.O.V

Gia and I was sitting there talking about life for a hour and I realized that Sarah is the bathroom.

"Maybe we should check on Sarah" I say.

We knock on the bathroom door "Sarah are you okay ?" I ask she didn't respond

"Sarah we about to come in there" Gia says still no response

We open the bathroom door we found Sarah butt naked face down laying on the bathroom floor with the water running. We rush to help her up she kept mumbling.

"Did you even take a shower?" Gia ask her

"No the floor just felt so good" Sarah says which cause us all to laugh.

We helped her in the shower. Wash her off the laid her down in bed. Then I got in the shower and went to bed. Then Gia did the same.