Ishh wish and gill problem 😂

In this story Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan is already dating and there family and team already know about this and they all don't have any problem with that and in fact they all support them..

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Ict come to South Africa tour for their matches and they win there all matches except one but they all are not sad about that.. So they all decide to stay 3 more day and enjoy South Africa.. And they don't have any matches soon so their management agree with them..

In night ict settled into their hotel rooms with their room partners.. And if course shubman and ishan is in one room..

In shubman and ishan room :

Ishan was sitting middle on the bed with folding his hand with pout and shubman was standing in front of him rubbing his head for help..

Shubman : Baby try ti understand..

Ishan :*cut him off* I don't want to understand anything.. I said I want it and I want it..

Shubman : But How.. You..Now How can I make you understand.. Ishh..

Ishan : You don't need to make me understand you just have to give me..

Shubman : But How.. Just listen yourself again and say how I am supposed to give you.. It is even possible..

Ishan : If you don't want to give me just say no... Why are you giving me excuse..

Shubman just sign and go to ishan and make him sit on his lap.. And hug him..

Shubman : Babe.. I will give you anything.. But not this one

Ishan : I don't anything rather than this..

Shubman : Noo

Ishan : Yes

Shubman : No

Ishan : Yes

Shubman : No

Ishan : Yes

Shubman : Yes

Ishan : No

Shubman : See.. You say no

Ishan : You trick me..

Shubman : Ishh try to understand..

Ishan : I don't want to understand anything...

Shubman : why are you so stubborn ishh

Ishan : I'm not  stubborn you just don't want to give your boyfriend a simple thing..

Shubman : In which angel it's simple

Ishan : In every angel..

Shubman : I really want to kill s...

Ishan : Don't change the topic Gill

Shubman : I am not.. And no one can...

Ishan : AAHHHHHH.. NO I WANT IT..

Listening ishan voice the door creaked open, revealing a rather smug-looking the culprit behind the entire drama.. And nit only him but the whole team was enter with him with confused look..