Unexpected Love 💗

Next morning ishan woke up with excitement and a big smile on his face..

After waking up the first thing he do is finding his phone...

Ishan : Where the hell is my phone..??

Ishan was finding his phone in all room throwing all the things here and there..

Ishan didn't find his phone so he just went near the bed and kick his besties.. Making him fall from bed..

Mayank : Wtf Ishuuu... What I did that you give me this beautiful present in early morning and wth you wake up this early.. It's not like you..

Ishan : Shut up.. You see my phone..??

Mayank : 😑

Ishan : I know I am handsome .. Stop staring or your boyfriend going to punished you.. Get your lazy ass up and help me to find my phone... Hey get up..

Mayank : You know what I can just give you call..

Ishan : yaa.. I forgot.. So why are you waiting just give me call..

Mayank give a call and ishan phone ring under his pillow..

Mayank : Sweetheart I will surly going to kill you today..

Mayank say getting up walking towards ishan to kill him but ishan just push him away and take his phone and check for something but looking his sad face he definitely didn't find it..

Mayank : What.. Waiting for someone msg..??

Ishan : Yes.. I mean nooo why would I waiting for someone msg... Today I have some of my friend birthday.. So that's why I just want to wish him..

Mayank : Who friend..??

Ishan : you are my bua Or neighbours aunty...

Mayank : Noo

Ishan : So why you have so many panchayat...

Mayank : Go to hell..

Ishan : Gladly 😊

Ishan saying this went to fresh up..

Ishan was finding shubman msg but after not getting his msg he thinks that he must be sleeping or busy that's why...

Like that ishan whole day wait for shubman msg or call but didn't get so his mood was little off..

Ishan : Stupid coconut tree.. Wants to win my heart but can't send a little msg or any call.. But why I am waiting for his msg.. I don't care.. Idiot..

In afternoon Ishan was sitting in ground alone in Corner the whole team find it something his off with him today and try to find it but ishan didn't tell them so they decide to send his bestie..

Mayank approach ishan..

Mayank : Heyy sweetheart this grass is looks so yummy right...

Ishan : Yaa.. You want to eat. .. I can feed you..

Mayank : wooo.. I am not any animal..i am human..

Ishan : Who told you this lie to you ..

Ict just burst out laughing..

Mayank : You know what I hate you..