Table turns.. 😜 I

Shubman is an idiot.. Everyone knows that he is crazy in love with his bestfriend Ishan Kishan but he just don't know or just don't want to understand or admit it.. His whole team.. Seniors.. Other  teams.. Even his childhood friend Abhishek.. His family.. Even sara knows that she is only his crush and attraction not love.. He have only one person in his heart.. And for him he can do anything.. No matter what.. He can die and kill someone for him.. But this idiot just don't know it..

Whenever he can get jealous,protective and possessive for ishan.. He always say because he is my bestfriend.. Even Rohit and virat also take him away from everyone and try to make him understand in alone but this stubborn 24 year  child don't want to understand anything.. Even other teammates and their senior, Abhishek, sara even his sister and Mom dad also try to make him understand but what can we except from this gaint 24 years baby who's mind it's still like 5 years old baby.. Or we say 5 years old baby is more intelligent than Shubman Gill..

Shubman never let ishan go on any date.. Whatever it's girl or boy no matter.. He even can't go alone ishan with their other cricketer friends and Brothers like Friendly Date.. Everyone is just Done with him at this point..

Ishan is also done with him.. He always give hints to shubman that he wants them to be more than friends.. But he is shubman after all he is mastermind.. He can understand and solved any thoughts mystery but can't get a simple hints from specifically ishan..

Ishan doubt when shubman say he knows him more than he knows himself.. Of shubman know him more than he knows himself so why on the earth this little coconut tree can't understand a simple thing that his bestfriend is fall in love with him.. He is a obvious.. Everyone can see but why can't he.. Is he blind ... Ishan also tell shubman to check his eyes from doctor in sassy but that idiot just laugh..

When ishan say him in serious that i love you he say back I love you too meri jaan.. But ishan know he say in a friendly way.. He was regretting why they made say I love you to each other this common.. But now he can't do anything..

When ishan tell him to marry him shubman say yes and plan everything but again ishan know shubman take this as a joke because from the start their teammates tease them to get married and they play along so now it's also common..

Why they have this type of serious things common between both of them..

Ishan knows that shubman love him back but he was just not understanding his feelings.. He decide to give some time to understand his feelings but this 24 gaint Baby.. Not understanding his feelings nor let ishan move on from him.. He is frustrated and just decide to let the things just like going right now....

And here.., finally this idiot understand that he love ishan as a lover not as a friend.. So he decide to first find out about ishan feels the same for him or not because he can't loose ishan any chance.. He is so previous and important to him.. He can't leave without his pocket dynamite he understand that.. Or say His friend Abhishek And ishan bestfriend Mayank put some sense in his mind yesterday night give him whole 10 hour's lecture.. Or say just give him threatening him that if ishan find someone then he can't be with ishan 24/7 .. They gonna meet in 1 time in years.. What if his partner don't like your and ishan friendship and told him to break it.. Then Abhishek told him to close his eyes and imagine a person that he can't leave without.. And want to spend his whole life.. And of course his answer is ishan.. They ask him so many questions.. His all answer is ishan.. His whole life is around ishan..he finally understand ishan is his world... He is the happiest person right now..

Abhishek and mayank is glad that there dumbest friend finally use his brain cells..

He first want to tell ishan so he just book a flight and went to ishan house in night 3 O'clock and ring his house bell...