Naughty Omega I 😈

Story Scenarios : @sugarboo_05 a book with alpha shubman and fluffy ishan and crazy yet supportive ICT family.... something like that...

I will convert in two or three shots.. Dear I hope you don't mind..
............................................................................

Ict team was now gathering in meeting room and whole team looking their captain with curious gaze and want to know why this sudden urgent meeting..

Shubman : Ro Bhaiya why are we gather here..??

Virat : Yes.. Panda tell us.. What's so important..??

Siraj : Rishu didn't get approved Frome medical team to join team right..??

Rahul : I agree so we have extra players.. If someone get injured right captain..

Jaddu : Our 2 extra player also get injured while practice..

Herry : How about we all wait for Rohit Bhai to tell us why he called us here.. And stop making our own imagination stories..

Sky : At least someone have brain.. But i didn't except from Herry.. It's surprise..

Herry : Thank you sky Bhai..

Rahul : idiot he insult you...

Shubman : Herry Bhaiya just prove his point..

Herry : Hey.. K.L You are my bestfriend how can you inst....

They all taking but suddenly they all here a voice behind them in room door and saw a short cute face male trying to catch his breath putting his hand on his chest .. He was looking so tiny in front of all of them just like some father.. They all just awww looking his face how cute he looks..

Rohit : You come running mairathan Or what ishu... ??

Before ishan speak anything one male just run towards him and hug him tightly he almost look like he is death..

Herry : My ishu Baby.. I miss you

Sky go towards them and smack hardik..

Sky : Leave our baby you are choking him idiot..

Herry : *laugh* sorry.. But he loves hug.. He is our team Hug machine remember Bhai..

Sky : Yaa.. I remember but I think right now he really need water and some air..

Herry : But it's been so long we saw him.. I'm just so much excited..

Sky : So keep your excitement in your pocket..

Herry : But my dress don't have any pockets..

Sky : I am done with you..

Ishan just leave them and go towards Rohit and Rohit open his arm to hug him with smile but ishan just pass him and grab water bottle and drink it and sit on chair to keep his breath calm..

The whole team just look at the scene with wild eyes a new boy just come and ignore their captain.. The hitman.. And Rohit didn't get angry and just pout... And Herry and sky just Arguing and he is just resting without caring about anything..

Ishan : Sky Bhaiya I'm okk.. I am just tried that's why my experience like that when herry bhaiya suddenly hug me..

Rohit : You just ignore my hug