Table turns.. 😜 II

Next morning,

Shubman and ishan still sleeping.. Raj come and saw them cuddle with each other .. He click pic of them and try to wake them up..

Raj : Get up sleeping beauty's.. Sun already rise..

Hearing voice shubman wake up and saw ishan face near him and smile..

Raj : If you done staring at my brother then wake him up also and come to break fast..

Shubman : Okk.. Raj Bhaiya

Raj : No Hi, Hello, Good morning, sorry.. It's not good you know shubhu

Shubman : *nervously smile* Good morning Bhaiya.. And sorry for last night.. You know what I mean..

Raj : *laugh* I am just pulling your leg shubhu and.. Yaa Good morning.. And I already told your family but it's better if you talk with them..

Raj just went from them and shubman again look at ishan but Raj peck from door and say..

Raj : No unholy thoughts about my baby brother and don't do anything before Purpousal.. Or else I will kill you future generation with my own hands Brother in law..

Shubman just noded in hurry and Raj went away with smile..

Shubman : Now I know Where did you all learn this from..It's dangerous to live with him.. But I can't go back now  ...Fuck my luck.. Leave it.. Ishhh wake up... It's morning already..

Ishan : *still sleepy eyes* Ohh.. Hi shubiii... Good morning.. Aahhhhhh... You coconut head... What are you doing here.. In my room.. How did you get here.. Wait.. You are..

Shubman put his plam on ishan face and stop him form taking..

Shubman : Did you drink yesterday night..?? Than why are you not remember.. Or you have short term memory loss.. Or else..

Ishan remove shubman hand from his mouth

Ishan : Yaa.. Now I remember... Why the hell you come to meet me in middle of night. Haa.. And what your important talk.. Tell me now..

Shubman : Yaa.. You know what.. I fall in..

Ishan : *cut him off* Leve it now.. Tell me later... I am hungry.. I am going to take shower first and I am sure you didn't bring your clothes with you.. I have your some clothes with me.. You can take it from my closet.. Btw.. I know you are weird animal but where is your manners went.. You didn't wish me Good morning.. See.. You are not still wishing me good morning.. I hate you shubii.. Leave it.. Good morning shubiii..

Ishan just went to Bathroom.. And shubman just look at him dumbfounded..

Shubman shout so ishan can hear...

Shubman : If you give me chance to speak.. Then I can Wish you good morning..

Ishan : it's just an excuse Mr.Gill

Ishan shout back from Bathroom.. Shubman just sign and laugh..

Then shubman and ishan get fresh up and went to get Breakfast..

Shubman : Sorry uncle aunty.. I know I didn't have to come this late..

I.Dad : it's okk shubhu.. Don't embarrass about that.. I know you have young blood ..