Naughty Omega III 😈

Ishan and shubman get ready and they both leave their room...

Ishan and shubman walking in lobby but ishan suddenly stop...

Shubman : What happened ishh.. Why you stop walking..??

Ishan : I forget something..

Shubman : Okk.. Tell me I will bring it for you..

Ishan : *suddenly* NOOO..

Shubman saw him with one eyebrows raise..

Ishan : I mean I can get myself.. You don't need to worry shubii.. You go .. I am coming...

Shubman : Let me come with you..

Ishan : Shubii.. You know naa our big brothers.. We are already late.. And I know I am the reason.. So you go and handle their teasing.. I am coming in just 5 min.. Okkk..

Shubman didn't say anything and saw ishan in suspicious..

Ishan : Why are you looking at me like I am your dinner..

Shubman : That's not a look I am looking at you but I don't mind to eat you alive..

Ishan glup and they heard something to drop..

Rahul : My baby poor ear..

Herry : I didn't know my baby brother is good at flirting..

Siraj : I knew it.. Something is cooking between you two.. Shami baby give me my money..

Shami : * annoying* Okk.. Okk.. I will transfer you..

Shubman : Sky Bhaiya.. Please pick your phone.. If you don't want to be tomorrow hard-line.. With your secrets revealed..

Sky pick his phone ..

Sky : What.. Shubhu look you give my baby shocked.. Don't try to make his innocent self disappear.. You brat

They all look at ishan who is still looking at shubman with open mouth..
They all look at shubman and shubman just crushed himself..

Shubman : Ishh.. Look what I am saying is that..

Ishan say before shubman finish taking..

Ishan : Shubii You eat people alive

They all look at each other.. And relieve that he didn't understand.. But Rahul decided to make him understand..

Rahul : That's not he mean ishu..

Herry just hit Rahul leg and he hiss in pain.. And they all give him death galre to not explain him..

Ishan : You know what thats not good and besides that it's not good for your body as well shubii.. And if you are eating for some reason you have to first kill them and then fry just like we eat chicken meat.. So that not effect your body that much..

Ishan say with concern and they all just look at each other like wtf he is saying..in disbelief and dumbfounded..

Shubman : Thank god you are so innocent ishuu..

Siraj : The real point is he is giving you advice to fry human meats. And don't sacred with you..

Ishan : He is my best friend Bhaiya.. How can i leave him and get sacred for him.. I know he will not eat me.. The fact is I am the most Deciouse omega in the world but I am his life line.. So if he eat me how can he will live..