Unexpected Love 💗

Requested story from.. @ssiyaaaaa : can you please make something related to mafia stuff like shubman is mafia king and ishan is cricketer and one day shubman fall for ishan when he came to watch his match...

So here is your story..

___________________________________________

Shubman gill is a known as a number 1 businessman of india.. Everyone wants to collaborate with him... Shubman also sponsored a cricket teams.. But he never went to saw a single match nor work personally there.. He always sent his partner aka his most trusted right hand his childhood Best friend Abhishek sharma..

Shubman also have a secret from his family and World... That he is the most scary mafia king.. Who knows as a Black Panther.. Everyone sacred form his name.. But no one knows who his he.. Only 5 people knows about his identity.. His Right hand and best friend Abhishek, his sister, his Cousin brother Rohit sharma, his left hand Hardik pandya and His head bodyguard K.l Rahul....

In morning..

Shubman, Abhishek, Rohit, Rahul and Hardik was in their secret basement...

In the dark Besment 2 person was sitting on chair with their hands and legs are tied up with a very sharp ropes that was cutting their body slowly. .. And a little Sault was fall in on them from the up..

The Besment was filled with their loud scream and Pleading to just kill them...

Shubman : *giving cuts to their body* Sorry.. My foot.. Keep your sorry to yourself.. I don't fucking want now.. I already give you chance to just admit your mistake.. I will leave you both but you both try to harm my sister.. How can you both lay a eye on her..who the hell sent you here.. I don't like fucking liars and cheaters...

Abhishek : Shubha leave them.. First listen to us..

Rohit : Yaa.. Listen to us.. It's really important..

Herry :*Roll the eyes* Yaa.. Their depends on that..

Rohit : K.l how about you tell your Boyfie to shut up or we will help him..

Rahul : Dare to touch him and rest you all know what I am capable to do..

Abhishek : Love is really bullshit..

Rohit : Love make people crazy and Bais..

Rahul : yaa.. You guy's are the same.. When it's come to your Boyfriends.. So don't...

Herry : Who sees own mistakes..??

Shubman : Form when Herry Bhaiya become this mature and intelligent...

Herry : just when you become so boring..

Shubman : I am not interested in watching Cricket matches Bhaiya... You all can go and see.. Who is stopping you all..

Rahul : Their Boyfriends told them to come with you or not saw their face...

Shubman : And why..??

Herry : They want to see their our little Devil...I mean our cute little brother who have control over us...

Shubman : I don't have control over all of you... Accept This mafia shit.. And in business you all are equal partner of my..

Abhishek : Then please come with us..🙏🥺

Rohit : Yaa.. My chiku is going to kill me for sure..