𝟴. 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚

We crossed 2k+ reads !!!!
Thank you, dear reader! Thank you for taking the time to read this Book.❤️

HAPPY READING 🌸

Here everyone was sitting in the hall after having breakfast and talking.

Then Ishqi brought halwa and served it to everyone. After giving halwa to everyone, Ishqi stopped and waited for their response. But as soon as everyone ate the first bite, everyone's eyes became wide with surprise.

While eating the halwa, Misha said to herself in her mind, "I had added sugar properly, then how did this halwa turn into syrup? Did Ishqi also add sugar later? Misha beta,stay quiet and don't tell Ishqi that you had added sugar, otherwise she will not leave you alive."

The rest of the people were not able to understand how to react, then the voice of ishqi was heard in their ears.

"What happened? you guys didn't tell me how the halwa is made? I have made something for the first time."

Then Arnav said, "The halwa is very good, daughter."

Ishqi was happy and asked, "Really?"

On this, grandmother agreed and said, "Yes, the halwa is really good."

On hearing this, Ishqi quickly moved towards a bowl of halwa and said, "Okay, now I will also taste."

Komal also wondered and said, "Areee ye kya hogya? Looks like Ishqi had also added sugar. But still, how did it become so sweet?"

As soon as Ishqi said this, all the family members shouted together, "Nahiii..."
(Nope)

Ishqi started looking at everyone in shock.

Then Ruhi said, "Areee Ishqi, tum abhi kaise kha sakti ho."
(Hey Ishqi, how can you eat now?)

Hearing this, Ishqi looked at Ruhi and asked, "Why can't I eat right now, Di?"

So Ruhi turned the topic around and said, "Aree tumhari pehli rasoi thi n, ghar ke baaki logo ne kha liya lekin bhai to bch gaye n, tum pehle jaakar bhai ko khilao
(Hey, this was your first kitchen ritual, everyone else in the house ate except brother, you go and feed brother first)

On hearing this, Ishqi said, "Mai kyu jau unhe dene ?."
(Why should I go to give him?)

Ruhi immediately replied, "kyuki tum wife ho unki"
(Because you are his wife)

Then Ruhi looked at grandmother and asked, "kyu dadi, mai theek keh rahi hu n?"
(Why grandmother, am I right ?)

Grandmother agreed and said, "Yes Ishqi, Ruhi is absolutely right, you go and give this to Rajveer also to eat."

Then Misha got confused and said, "But grandmother, how can Ishqi give this halwa to Bhai?"

Hearing Misha's question, grandmother scolded her and said, "Shut up, now only Rajveer will tell her how this halwa is made."

Then Ishqi said, "No, grandmother, I will not go to give them. You send a maid."

So grandmother said, "You have made this halwa, so why should I send the maid? You go and give it to him yourself."

Then Ishqi started looking at Komal with hopeful eyes, but Komal did not say anything. Ultimately Ishqi had to take halwa for Rajveer.

As soon as Ishqi left from there, Komal said to grandmother, "Maa, what have you done? You know how sweet the halwa was and you have sent it to Rajveer to feed. What if Rajveer gets angry on this? What if he says something to Ishqi? How bad will she feel?