𝟵. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 ?

Can I request something?
Those who haven't voted on the old chapters,
can you go back and do that now?
------------------------------------------𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

Misha's room,

Ishqi ran after Misha to catch her and said, "Ruk Misha ki bacchi, abhi tujhe batati hu. Mere banaye halwe ko chashni bana diya tune."

While giving her clarification, Misha said, "I swear, it was not my fault. I had added sugar in the right way. But then you and mom also added sugar in it and that halwa turned into syrup."

On hearing this, Ishqi said, "To kam se kam mujhe tab to bata deti, jab mai halwa uss Devil ke paas lekar jaa rahi thi. why didn't you tell me then?"
(At least you should have told me when I was taking the halwa to that devil)

Misha ran away to escape from Ishqi and said, "Yaar agar mai uss Time tumhe kuch kehti, to dadi mujhe nahi chhodti."

Ishqi caught hold of Misha and started hitting her jokingly, when Komal ji came inside the room and said, "Hey, what is happening? Why are you two fighting?"

Misha immediately hiding behind Komal ji said, "Mom, tell Ishqi that you also added sugar in the halwa."

Hearing this, Komal asked with surprise, "You also mean ? Aur kisne-kisne daali thi ?

Then Ishqi said, "Ye Misha ki bacchi ne."

So Komal, thinking, said, "That's why the pudding had become so sweet. Well, leave these things, take this Ishqi, this is the gift of your Pehli Rasoi."

Ishqi looked at the gift with surprise and said, "Hey aunty, what is the need for this?"

Komal explained to Ishqi and said, "It was necessary Ishqi, now you are the daughter-in-law of this house.

Hearing this, Misha asked Komal and said, "Mom, what is this?"

Komal smiled and replied, "This is our ancestral necklace and today I am giving it to Ishqi."

On hearing this, Ishqi said, "No aunty, I can't take such an expensive gift?"

Then Komal once again repeated her words and said, "How many times should I tell you, Ishqi, that you are now the elder daughter-in-law of this house, you have as much right on this house as others and from today onwards this necklace is also yours."

Saying this, Komal gave the necklace to Ishqi and she went out of the room.

Then after some time, Misha and Ishqi sat comfortably and started talking. Then a notification came on both of their phones, on which it was written that their college would open after 2 days.

Both of them became happy after seeing this message.

Then Ishqi took a sigh of relief and said, "Finally college is opening, now we will be able to live in college at least from 9 to 5, so there will be less drama in life."

Misha also agreed and said, "Sahi mei yaar, Inn dino kuch na kuch ho hi raha hai. Har din koi na koi naya drama ho jata hai."

Both of them were talking like this when Ruhi came there and said, "There is a good news for both of you, I am also going to join both of you in college as a director of drama club."

Hearing Ruhi's words, Misha made a strange face and asked, "You mean, tum humara peecha college mei bhi nahi chhodne waali ?"

Hearing this, Ruhi showed a little anger and said, "Ooo hello, don't forget that before you, that college was mine."

Misha replied flatly, "Tha......lekin ab nahi hai."
(It was... but not anymore)

Both of them were fighting when Ishqi said, "It is good that you have become the director of the drama club, now please give me entry too."