𝟭𝟯. 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

If you're reading silently, the least you can do is Vote :)
Don't be so rude, It's not that difficult. !!!
____________________________________________________________________.

Night time,

Ishqi was sitting in the room waiting for Rajveer to arrive when she heard footsteps coming from outside the room and she immediately got up and went near the door.

As soon as he went near the door, it opened and Rajveer came inside.

Rajveer, seeing Ishqi waiting for him at such a door, stopped there and started looking at her with questioning eyes.

Then Ishqi went in front of Rajveer and stammering a little and said, "m-m-m mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai ?"

So Rajveer lovingly replied, "haa, kaho."
(Yes, say.)

Ishqi quickly said "Happy Birthday."

As soon as Ishqi said this, Rajveer started laughing, but he did not show it in front of Ishqi and asked her in a serious tone, "ye kya, bhala aise koi kisi ko birthday wish karta hai ?"
(What is this, does someone wish someone a birthday like this?)

Hearing this, Ishqi got a little nervous and said, ""vo aapko pasand nahin hai na birthday celebrate karna aur aap to gusse mein hee rehte hai to."
(You don't like celebrating birthdays and you always remain angry.)

After saying this, Ishqi became silent, then Rajveer said, "mujhe to yaad nahin ki maine tum par kabhi gussa kiya ho."
(I don't remember that I have ever been angry with you.)

Hearing this, Ishqi replied with pride, "Kiya tha na, mandap par."

Explaining that situation, Rajveer said, "Yes, but I did this because you were not getting married quietly and as far as celebrating birthday is concerned, I find all this time wasted and I believe that birthday means less than one year. of our life."

Hearing this, Ishqi was surprised and looked at Rajveer and said, "Hey, how can you believe this, I feel that birthday is a day which is ours. We should enjoy this day openly and it is you."

Saying this, Ishqi suddenly became silent and looked a little sad and said further, "You are lucky that you know when you were born. mujhe to mera birthday bhi nahin pata isiliye mai jo date of birth certificate par hai ussi Date par celebrate kar leti hoon."

Seeing Ishqi feeling sad like this, Rajveer came to her and changed the topic and said, "Okay, tell me, today is my birthday, you already knew it, so where is my gift?"

Hearing Rajveer's words, Ishqi became happy and said, "You wait for a minute, I will bring it right now."

Saying this she ran away from there towards the kitchen. Seeing her running away like this, Rajveer started smiling.

When Ishqi went to the kitchen and took out the cake from the freezer, a layer of light ice had settled on the cake.

Seeing this, Ishqi removed it from the knife and went into the room with the cake and placed it on the table in front.

Then Rajveer looked at the cake and asked, "Is this my gift?"

Ishqi immediately said "Yes, I have made it with my own hands."

Hearing this, Rajveer smiled and said, "Okay then let's cut it quickly."

Rajveer put the knife in Ishqi's hand and started cutting the cake by holding her hand.

But when he tried to cut the cake, the cake was not being cut, seeing this, Rajveer felt something strange, so he started looking at the cake by touching it. The cake was as cold as ice and very tight.