𝟭𝟬. 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪𝐢'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Rajveer wanted to know by what name Ishqi calls him.
On his insistence, Ishqi told that she calls him Devil. As soon as Ishqi said this, she closed her eyes out of fear.

But instead of getting angry, Rajveer smiled at Ishqi and asked, "Devil? What have I done that you call me devil?"

Hearing Rajveer's words, Ishqi opened her eyes and started looking at him.
Then she said in her mind, "pura din to devil si shakal bana kar ghoomte hai. jab dekho logon par gussa utaarte rehte hai aur abhi shareef ban rahe hai."

Then Rajveer again asked, "Tell me."
Hearing his question, Ishqi said softly, "Mujhse Shaadi..."
Hearing Ishqi's reply, Rajveer said, "Maine tumse shaadi, tumhen kidnap karke thodi na ki thi."

On hearing this, Ishqi immediately replied, "Zabardasti to ki thi na ?"

Rajveer said in a normal tone, "Nahi, use zabardasti nahi kehte."

Ishqi was surprised and asked, "To phir use kya kehte hai ?"

Rajveer looked at Ishqi lovingly and said, "use haq jataana kehte hai."

Hearing this, Ishqi became even more confused and asked again, "So, what is the difference between these two?"

Rajveer lovingly placed his hand on Ishqi's cheek and said, "There is a lot of difference."

Ishqi asked again "And what is that?"

Rajveer smiled and replied, "We will know at the right time."

Hearing this, Ishqi got irritated and said in a low voice, muttering to herself, "What kind of people live in this world."

As soon as Rajveer heard Ishqi's words, he replied, "Different types..."

Hearing Rajveer's reply, Ishqi did not say anything further.

Rajveer kept looking at Ishqi like this for some time and then he asked, "So you have set all your stuff in our room?"

Ishqi nodded her head in yes. So Rajveer further said, "Your college is about to open, so I want to tell you some things, keep these things in mind."

Ishqi, after listening to Rajveer, started looking at him carefully.

Then Rajveer, while explaining to her, further said, "Don't tell anyone in the college that you are married nor tell about me."

Hearing this, Ishqi said in her mind, "As if I am very fond of telling everyone that I have married a Devil at such a young age."

Ishqi was thinking all this when she heard Rajveer's voice again.

"I'm telling you this because I don't want anyone to trouble you because of me."

Saying all this, Rajveer lay down on the bed and he also took Ishqi close to him. Then caressing her hair he said, "And yes, stay away from boys, there is no need to get into too much trouble with anyone."

Hearing this, Ishqi raised her head and said, "I don't do anything like that."

Hearing Ishqi's answer, Rajveer smiled slightly and said, "I know all your college exploits."

Hearing this, Ishqi made an innocent face and said, "Misha does everything, I don't do anything, really."

Hearing her, Rajveer said, "Yes princess, I know, you are as straight as Jalebi."

Ishqi made a face after listening to Rajveer. So Rajveer said, "I know that you locked a boy in the bathroom and left firecrackers on him."

On hearing this, Ishqi made a face as if crying. She wanted to run away from here but she was still in Devil's arms so she could not do anything.