𝟭𝟭. 𝐌𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

Target:- 40+ votes !

______________________________________________♡ ̆̈

Next Day,

"How much does she sleep, how does she wake up to go to college?" Thinking this, Rajveer went near Ishqi and started waking her up, but then Ishqi kicked Rajveer hard in her sleep. Rajveer fell straight down but Ishqi did not wake up. Seeing this, Rajveer quickly got up and picked up the water jug which was kept on the table and poured the entire water on Ishqi.
Due to which Ishqi got up in panic and shouted, "Help me, help me, I will drown."

Hearing this Rajveer said "good morning"

Ishqi started looking at Rajveer angrily and then said, "Aadhi raat ko koi kisi ko aise uthata hai kya bhala?"
(Is it okay if someone wakes up someone like this in the middle of the night ?)

Hearing Ishqi's words, Rajveer raised one of his eyebrows and said, "Midnight.? At 8 in the morning, it is midnight for you, wake up and smell the coffee, half the world has been awake long ago."

On this statement of Rajveer, Ishqi replied sarcastically, "Lekin baaki ki aadhi duniya to so rahi hai na."
(But the rest half of the world is sleeping)

Then Rajveer smiled and placed his hand on Ishqi's face and said, "haa, aadhi duniya to so rahi hogi, kyuki waha abhi raat ho rahi hai. Lekin kal se agar tum time par nahi uthi to mai tumhe uthakar bathtub mei phek dunga."
(Yes, half the world must be sleeping, because it is night there. But if you do not wake up on time from tomorrow, I will pick you up and throw you in the bathtub)

After listening to Rajveer, Ishqi said softly, "kal se to uthna hi hai jaldi, College jo khul rahe hai."
(From tomorrow I have to get up early, colleges are opening)

Rajveer said in a serious tone, "Even if there is no college, you will still have to get up early."

Hearing this, Ishqi did not say anything and while getting up and going towards the bathroom, she said softly, "Sach mei ye devil hi hai,bacchi ko sone bhi nahi de rahe hai."
(Really, he is a devil, he is not even letting the girl sleep)

After some time, Rajveer got ready and went down and left the office after having breakfast.

As soon as Rajveer left, Ishqi went downstairs and started having breakfast with everyone, then a boy's voice was heard in the house.

"Mom, dad, dadi, didi where are you all, look I am here."

Hearing this voice, Misha whispered in Ishqi's ear, "Le aa gaya tera deewana , lekin afsos ye bahut jaldi deewane se devdas banne wala hai. Because soon he will come to know that the girl whom he was dreaming of making his wife, The same girl has now become his sister-in-law."

After listening to Misha, Ishqi laughed and replied, "Well, I was never going to agree to marry him, so naturally he would have become Devdas later also."

Hearing this, Misha said, "Yes, this is also true, but I don't understand that we both are twins, so how come there are so many defects in it."

Ishqi also laughed and said, "Because you have taken all the quality."

Saying this, both of them started laughing.

Then that boy also came to the dining table and asked Ishqi.

Looking at him he said, "Haaye mera bechara Dil, tum itni sundar lagogi to kabhi ye dhadkana na bhul jaaye."

This is Mihir, Misha's twin brother, who is half an hour older than Misha.