𝟭𝟳. 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪𝐢'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫

Rajveer soon changed and came back. Seeing him, Ishqi said, "Have you eaten the food or should I bring it?"

Hearing her, Rajveer went to her and picked her up in his lap and laid her down on the bed and he himself lay down next to her and then said, "No, I have come after eating."

Ishqi looked at him and said, "Do you eat food from outside every day? I have been observing for so long that you do not eat food at home, why is it so?"

Rajveer said, "I don't feel like eating here anyway."

Ishqi said, "What kind of thing is this, don't you feel like it? From tomorrow you will eat dinner at home with me."

Rajveer said "Okay but only with you."

Ishqi said "ok done"

Rajveer said, "Okay, now sleep quickly, you have to go to college in the morning."

Rajveer slowly started caressing Ishqi's head.
_______________________________________________________________________.

Morning time,

Rajveer woke up, freshened up and started getting ready for the gym.

Then Ishqi also woke up and looking at him she said, "Why did you wake up so early in the morning and now where are you going?"

Rajveer said, "I am going to the gym, but how come you got up so early?"

On this Ishqi said, "I am not fond of drowning every day, anyway, now that I have woken up, I will also go to the gym with you. I will also build my body a little."

Then Ishqi, going towards the bathroom, said, "Wait for me for some time."

Rajveer sat on the sofa, after some time Ishqi also came after changing, Ishqi was wearing Rajveer's lower and t-shirt, seeing this Rajveer said, "These are my clothes?"

Ishqi said, "Yes because I don't have clothes for gym."

Rajveer did not say anything. He just started staring at Ishqi. Then both of them went upstairs towards the gym.

After 1 hour both of them came back to the room and as soon as they came, Ishqi lay down on the bed.

Looking at Rajveer, she said, "You are very bad, you are really a devil. Does anyone make you do so much exercise on the first day of gym?"

On this Rajveer said, "You did not exercise properly even for half an hour and you got tired."

Ishqi said, "Yes, I am a delicate girl like a flower, will I not get tired?"

Rajveer said, "Okay, okay, go and take a bath. You will feel good."

Ishqi made a face and went to take bath and Rajveer went to the bathroom of the study room.

After some time both were ready. When Rajveer was about to leave for office, Ishqi said, "Hey wait, give me your credit card before leaving. I have to go shopping and also buy clothes for the gym."

Rajveer said while wearing the watch on his hand, "Okay, you will get the credit card in an hour."

Ishqi immediately said, "No, I want only your."

So Rajveer looked at Ishqi and said, "What difference does it make whether the card is mine or yours?"

Ishqi said, "It makes a lot of difference, I have heard from someone that it is a different pleasure to spend your husband's money."

On this, Rajveer raised his eyebrows and looked at her and said, "So what do you think, the neighbor will pay the second credit card bill?"

Ishqi said, frowning, "I don't know all that, but I want your card only."