𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍ミ★

WELCOME TO

M2TOUCHY PRODUCTIONS 💋

DISCLAIMER: this is my own work bra, do not steal my shirt wrd 2 my mother

DO: enjoy, vote & comment. don't be a silent reader yall ! it gives us authors feedback when y'all comment.

DONT: steal my shit, ik how to fight 😫.

CONTAINS: guns, violence, sex, etc.

but anyways

Let's get into the preview shall we?

!PREVIEW!

tyler walked into the strip club with some friends and his management behind him—today was his 19th birthday, so his friends decided to suprise him with the strip club. tyler had never been to a strip club before, so he was excited to see how much he would enjoy his experience.

"let's sit over here." tyler's friend leon said as he nodded—leon led tyler and his other friends by a big booth where there was a "i luv luh tyler" sign right above it. tyler smiled while nodding his head in approval as they all sat down—his managers went to a different table letting tyler enjoy his full experience.

"how you like it?" carter, another friend of tyler's asked—"it's lit ian gon hold you." tyler said as a crowd of strippers started walking towards him holding a "happy birthday tyler" cake and posters. tyler was just watching amazed. "happy birthday tyler." the strippers said in unison as they then sat his cake down.

"yooo" tyler said clapping just enjoying his time in general—"you deserve the best." leon said dabbing up tyler as carter nodded agreeing. "i appreciate yall gang for real." tyler said as they set up the candles to his cake—"make a wish." carter said pointing to the cake as tyler examined everybody and everything around him. he then held his hands together, closed his eyes, and he eventually blew out the candle.