𝟎𝟕❧

MIAMI FLORIDADAVIS RESIDENCE2:57PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
DAVIS RESIDENCE
2:57PM

started 2:10pm
finished 2:34pm

RAYLEIGH walked out of her bathroom in a towel as she put her hair up in a bun—she was very bored. she didn't have work today, so she didn't have anything to cute her boredom.

rayleigh started getting dressed before her phone started ringing behind her—she quickly went over to the phone seeing tyler was calling her.

and she almost immediately got heart eyes. she didn't actually expect for her to feel anything about the boy—but he was so nice and he treated her well. what more could she ask for?

"hello." rayleigh said as she answered the phone with a wide smile—tyler was already geeked because of rayleigh's voice. "hey mama, you guys right now?" tyler asked as rayleigh felt her knees giving out.

"mama? that's cute." rayleigh said smiling as tyler laughed nodding—"it suit you." tyler said as rayleigh just smiled from ear to ear.

"that's adorable, but to answer your question no, what's up?" rayleigh asked as she moved away from the camera so she could continue to get dressed.

"i wanna take you on another date, that's cool?" tyler asked hoping she would say yes, she said she enjoyed the last date—so it would make sense for her to agree to this one.

"of course, but." rayleigh said pausing as tyler's heart dropped—"can we not go to somewhere materialistic? i just wanna spend time with you." rayleigh said as tyler cheesed on the other end.

"yeah yeah, i gotchu." tyler said as rayleigh then put her face into the camera while smiling—"okay, what time should i get ready?" rayleigh asked him as he thought for a minute.

"i'll pick you up at 4, that's cool?" tyler asked as she hummed in response—"i'll see you then, bye bye." rayleigh said as she blew him a kiss before hanging up.

rayleigh was a natural flirt, and tyler absolutely loved hearing the girl flirt with him—soon as rayleigh hung up she quickly booked it to her closet to find an outfit.

she still had to do her hair and makeup, plus she didn't know what color to wear. she didn't know where tyler was taking her, but hopefully it wasn't dinner or anything.

rayleigh wasn't a big fan of fancy places or anything, she preferred your company more than anything.

"what to wear what to wear." rayleigh said frantically as she ran back over to her phone before she went to pinterest. it always got her right and helped her with her fits.

she quickly found an outfit she liked before she examined her closet. after she found an outfit she liked she quickly put it on before going to her bathroom to do her hair and makeup.

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

rayleigh checked her phone as she saw the time read 3:10–"shit." rayleigh said as she cursed under her breath, she would have to hurry.

50 MINUTES LATER...

tyler walked up to rayleigh's before he knocked three times before stepping back a bit—he waited a few seconds before rayleigh opened the door.

and she looked perfect

tyler was looking at rayleigh with his mouth a parted slightly—rayleigh laughed at the boy as she walked out of the door before shutting it.

"hey." rayleigh said moving her hair away from her face as she stood next to tyler—"you look perfect.." tyler said in a whispered like tone as he looked her up and down.

rayleigh was honestly the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on—and he was thankful she even gave him a chance.

"thank you, you look good yourself." rayleigh said smiling as she interlinked their hands—"ready?" tyler asked as she nodded quickly.

the two then left the apartment and headed to the car.

tyler and rayleigh eventually pulled up to the aquarium as rayleigh looked with her mouth parted in excitement—"i never been to the aquarium before!" rayleigh said excitedly as her and tyler got out the car.

"i didn't really know where else to go, but hopefully you like it." tyler said as rayleigh quickly went up to him and hugged him.

"this is perfect, thank you tyler." rayleigh said as she kissed him on the cheek. she then took them into the building hand in hand.

tyler quickly gave the man their tickets as they walked in—they went to the seahorses as rayleigh recorded them. "they're so cute!" rayleigh said as she looked at tyler smiling.

and he looked at her in awe—rayleigh was like a child seeing the world for the first time, she was amazed at everything she saw in the aquarium.

they then went in the underwater tunnel as rayleigh examined the shark—"can we take a picture?" rayleigh asked as tyler nodded.

she then pulled her phone out before she and tyler stood infront of the glass—rayleigh quickly snapped the flick as she examined it.

"you look cute." rayleigh said making tyler started cheesing. they then explored many other things before eventually leaving.

"i have a good time, thank you." rayleigh said as her and tyler ate their mcdonald's in the parking lot.

"i love mcdonald's." rayleigh said holding up one of her chicken nuggets before she ate it—she then looked at tyler who was eating his burger. "my maids don't like me eating out, but they won't know if i have a burger." tyler said as rayleigh laughed.

"that's actually cute, they cook for you all the time?" rayleigh asked drinking her lemonade as tyler nodded.

"i'm greatful." tyler said as she nodded. they then got finished eating before eventually they finished eating and he dropped her off back home.