𝟐𝟑❧

MIAMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE9:05PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
9:05PM

TYLER laid down onto the bed where rayleigh was currently sleeping. he couldn't believe his fans had broken her ankle. and they could've did worse

he just sighed before pulling his phone out. tyler climbed into the bed as he went over towards the sleeping rayleigh before lifting her up gently and getting under her.

tyler laid rayleigh's head onto his chest as he rubbed her back up and gently while feeling on her stomach.

he then pulled his phone out before clicking on instagram. tyler clicked on the small live icon before people started joining quickly.

he waited for many people to join so he could say what he had to say. "yo yall." tyler said to his fans as they started blowing up the chat apologizing.

"i know yall sorry, but yall gotta be careful, i coulda lost my daughter." tyler said expressing his frustration as the chat just kept jumping.

"but i won't be doin no more shows for a while, i gotta take care of her since she sprained her ankle." tyler said shaking his head.

"i don't know when ima perform again, but that wasn't cool yall." tyler said trying to stop his frustration from growning stronger than the day it happened.

"ima get off now tho, but be careful yall." tyler said before he quickly ended the live. he then sat his phone down before pulling the cover over him and rayleigh who was still sleeping.

tyler closed his eyes before almost immediately going to sleep.

around 2 hours later tyler woke up to the sound of knocks on the front door. he opened his eyes seeing rayleigh already woke and on her phone.

"you need me to get it?" rayleigh asked as tyler quickly woke up before shaking his head at rayleigh's suggestion.

"you 5 months pregnant, and you got a sprained ankle. i got the door mama." tyler said letting out a raspy laugh before slipping from under rayleigh and getting out of the bed.

tyler then put his slides on before going downstairs. he went over to the door seeing a figure standing there waiting for somebody to come.

tyler opened the door while scratching his side as kenzie came inside. "why didn't you tell me rayleigh got hurt?! where is she?!" kenzie asked as tyler rolled his eyes.

"don't go bother her kenzie, she sleep you can see her later." tyler said as kenzie crossed her arms and looked at her brother in disbelief.

"you're annoying, but i'll be right back later." kenzie said as tyler nodded before she then headed back to the door.

"i love you! i'll be back." kenzie said as tyler said it back before closing the door and sighing tiredly.

tyler then walked back upstairs going back to rayleigh who was looking at the door waiting for him to come back.

"who was it?" rayleigh asked as tyler looked at her before laying back down. "kenzie, she ain't want none."

rayleigh then nodded before wrapping her arms around tyler. she was growing more and more tired from her pregnancy, and just wanted to meet her daughter.

"i love you." rayleigh said running her hands through tyler's hair as he sighed from her touch.

"i love you more mama." tyler said as rayleigh smiled at him. the two then eventually fell asleep wrapped onto eachother.