𝟐𝟏❧

MIAMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE2:58PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
2:58PM

RAYLEIGH held onto her 5 month old stomach as she waddled to the car—tyler was carrying her purse, and they were currently on the way to go to the doctors to find the gender of the baby.

rayleigh and tyler had been waiting for this day for a while, and they were finally gonna know—it was a bit emotional for rayleigh.

"tyler, is the door unlocked?" rayleigh asked him as they both walked to the car—he nodded as she was about to open the passenger door, but he quickly speedwalked over to her and opened it for her.

rayleigh laughed slightly while looking at tyler—"thank you, that was cute." rayleigh said as tyler smiled at her. she then got inside the car as he put her stuff in the backseat.

tyler finally got into the car before looking over at the nervous rayleigh, she had been holding his hand the whole time—so when he finally got back into the car she grabbed it again and slightly squeezed it.

"i'm sorry, i'm just really nervous ty ty." rayleigh said as she looked at tyler—he just slightly laughed before moving her hair out of the way.

"we good, you still think it's a girl?" tyler asked rayleigh as she nodded before letting his hand go so he could drive.

"we'll see." tyler said as rayleigh smiled before he then pulled off and headed to the hospital.

MIAMI HOSPITAL
3:26PM

tyler and rayleigh walked into the doctors room hand in hand after waiting for about 10 minutes to get checked in—tyler stood behind rayleigh with one hand on her stomach, and one hand wrapped around her.

the two then unlinked their hands due to rayleigh having to lay down onto the bed—"so, you're here to find out the gender correct?" the doctor asked the two as rayleigh and tyler nodded.

"would you like me to put it in an envelope, or just tell you?" the doctor asked turning her head to the two as rayleigh looked at tyler.

"whatever you decide." tyler reassured rayleigh as she nodded before looking back at the doctor—"i wanna do a cake with the color of the gender inside." rayleigh said as the doctor nodded.

"okay perfect, i'm gonna put this gel on now and it'll be a little cold." the doctor said putting the gel on before moving her stick around to see the baby.

tyler and rayleigh listened to the heartbeat in awe—tyler stood up from the chair before standing besides rayleigh and grabbing her hand.

she looked at tyler with tears in her eyes before squeezing his hand slightly—"that's our baby ty." rayleigh said as he smiled at her.