𝟎𝟔❧

MIAMI FLORIDADAVIS RESIDENCE1:47PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
DAVIS RESIDENCE
1:47PM

RAYLEIGH walked around her apartment in her pink robe—she was just reminiscing the whole day about her and tyler's date. she had never even been on a date before, and he showed her that she definitely wanted to go on another date with him.

rayleigh sat down on her couch as she plopped her feet up—she couldn't stop smiling ever since she got home last night. she gave him a kiss, he was a gentleman the whole night.

so maybe she got the right idea about the boy, but she didn't want to push him away quickly—she she wouldn't be as bold anymore as she was last night. she still had a bunch of things she needed to know about tyler before she took him serious.

tyler did mention that he was a rapper, so she wanted to know more about that—she never dated or talked to a rapper before. rayleigh grabbed her phone as she went to google.

he never actually told her his rapper name, so she would just have to keep searching up different things. and she didn't want to ask for any help—tyler wasn't about to think she wanted him for his money or anything. because that's definitely not her style.

ELSEWHERE...

tyler took his headphones off as he sighed loudly—he couldn't focus ever since he got to the studio. his mind was on the kiss rayleigh gave him last night. and he craved another one.

he really wasn't expecting it because rayleigh seemed like the independent type to not depend on a guy for anything—so for her to go in for the first kiss made tyler have the right idea.

his chances of dating rayleigh? he definitely figured he would have a chance now. rayleigh definitely was feeling him, and he wasn't gonna ruin that chance. he wanted her badly and he would do anything to get her.

about two seconds later—kenzie walked into the studio booth where her brother was. "tyler!" kenzie said as she hugged him tightly. "what are you doing here?" tyler asked examining his big sister confused as she let out a small laugh.

"i can't come see you?" kenzie asked. tyler shook his head as he looked in the corner, there was a white girl standing just observing her surroundings.

"who is that?" tyler asked raising his eyebrows as kenzie looked to where he was pointing at—"oh! this is my friend vannessa, vannessa this is tyler." kenzie said with a big smile as the girl came closer.

"hi tyler." vanessa said shyly as tyler slowly waved—"i'll be right back tho, you guys can chat it up in the meantime! gimmie two minutes." kenzie said as she smirked at vannessa before she eventually left the room.

tyler just focus his attention back to the notebook of lyrics not paying attention to the girl—he honestly didn't know why kenzie didn't take her with her. tyler didn't know this girl at all.

"uhm..whatcha doin?" vanessa asked tyler with a small smile as he looked at her—"writing song lyrics." tyler said as she slightly nodded. "what kind of song are you making?" vanessa asked getting a bit more comfortable as she sat down on the couch next to tyler.

"shit, love i guess?" tyler said tilting his head as he let out a laugh—the tension was getting more and more awkward without kenzie. this wasn't tyler's friend, it was hers.

"oh that's pretty cool.." vanessa said pausing as tyler slowly nodded—"are you single?" the girl asked as tyler stood still for a second before he shook his head yes.

vanessa smiled at the answer as she then went in with her second plan—"you're pretty cute." vanessa said as tyler cringed a bit, he saw what vanessa was doing—and she honestly needed to stop.

tyler wasn't interested in whatever she had going on. he wanted one person, and it definitely wasn't her.

"thanks." tyler said blankly as vanessa fell quiet—kenzie was standing by the door watching the whole interaction, and vanessa was doing bad.

"okay i'm back!" kenzie said coming back into the room as tyler and vanessa looked at her—"ima go use the bathroom." tyler said as he grabbed his phone and exited the room.

kenzie and vanessa watched him walk out—kenzie looked at her friend with a awkward face as she sat next to her.

"vanessa.." kenzie said in a whispered tone as vanessa looked at her confused—"you did bad..but it's okay! he'll come around." kenzie said reassuringly as vanessa nodded slightly.

"i want him so bad." vanessa said with one nail in her mouth as kenzie just laughed—"don't worry, i'll help you get him." kenzie said as vanessa nodded appreciatively.

tyler walked over by the vending machine as he waited for his snack to drop—he then looked at his phone before he decided he wanted to call rayleigh. he missed her voice and he missed her face. he just missed her overall.

tyler clicked the small facetime icon as he waited for her to pick up—"hellooo" rayleigh said with a smile causing tyler to smile at the girl.

"i miss you." tyler said as he walked back over to the studio box he was in originally hoping kenzie and her friend was gone.

rayleigh smiled widely at his words before she blew a kiss into the camera—"i miss you too, when can we see eachother?" rayleigh asked as she ate her food.

"whenever you want." tyler asked as he opened the door to the box seeing kenzie and vanessa talking onto the couch. they both stopped talking as they listened closely to his conversation with rayleigh.

"how about tomorrow?" rayleigh asked flirtatiously as tyler nodded quickly—"ima take you out, where you wanna go?" tyler asked flirting back as rayleigh let out a laugh.

"nowhere, i wanna stay inside with you." rayleigh said as kenzie and vanessa looked at eachother with their mouths wide open—vanessa was just pointing blank flirting with him and he had a whole girlfriend.

kenzie sat up from the couch as she pulled vanessa outside with her—tyler just looked at them confused before he shrugged and continued his conversation with rayleigh.

soon as they made it outside vanessa looked at kenzie in disbelief—"i asked him if he was single and he said yes!" vanessa said as kenzie shook her head.

"whoever he's on the phone with probably don't date..yet.." kenzie said as she mumbled the last part—"well..do i still have a chance?" vanessa asked as kenzie nodded quickly.

"of course!" kenzie said reassuringly as she calmed vanessa down—"let's go eat, im starved." kenzie said changing the subject as vanessa nodded.

she would just have to come up with a different plan to help vanessa