𝟐𝟐❧

MIAMI FLORIDASHOW8:30PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
SHOW
8:30PM

RAYLEIGH sat up from the couch as she walked over to the vending machine that was backstage—she was currently 7 months pregnant, and she was hungry. the baby kept pushing on her bladder, and she just got back from the bathroom.

tyler was performing today, he had a whole crowd waiting for him—but he was nervous, and he confided in rayleigh to calm him down.

"mama?" tyler asked looking for rayleigh. the girl had disappeared and he didn't know where she was. tyler went to one room to another before he saw rayleigh in the corner of his eye at the vending machine.

tyler let out a sigh of relief seeing rayleigh eating her cheetos—he was very protective over her, especially because she was pregnant with his babygirl.

"mama i was looking for you everywhere." tyler said walking up to rayleigh who turned her head at tyler's voice—"oh sorry, i was hungry." rayleigh said holding up her cheetos as tyler laughed.

"you cool, it's food in the back cmon." tyler said grabbing rayleigh's hand as she smiled at the thought of the food—he then led her to the break room where there was all kinds of food displayed onto the table.

rayleigh's safe lit up as she examined all the different foods—"they didn't feed you at all? i been gone for 30 minutes." tyler said annoyed as he pulled his phone out.

rayleigh had to sit and wait for him for over 30 minutes before the show started, he had to get his hair fixed, his clothes on, all of it—and they didn't feel rayleigh the whole time she was there.

"tyler it's okay, i wasn't hungry." rayleigh said as she let out a small laugh—tyler shook his head guiltily because he wasn't able to feed rayleigh himself, they wouldn't let him go see her until after he finished getting ready.

"you sure? cmon eat." tyler said grabbing a plate for rayleigh as she followed him around with her hand under her stomach—"ima make you a plate ight?" tyler said looking at her as she nodded.

"i love you." rayleigh said besides tyler as he looked at her with a big smile—"i love you more mama, you want this?" tyker asked pointing to the macaroni infront of them as rayleigh nodded quickly.

he then finished making her plate as he brought her over to a table—"i'm nervous." tyler said to rayleigh who was infront of him eating her food happily.

"why baby?" rayleigh asked sitting her fork down as she put all her attention onto tyler—he let out a small sigh before looking at rayleigh.

"i always am before i perform, what if i fuck up?" tyler said as rayleigh grabbed his hand—"you're gonna do great alright? make us proud." rayleigh said smiling at him as she rubbed her stomach.

tyler nodded quickly before he turned his head from the knock at the door—"i think i gotta go out now, you coming?" tyler asked rayleigh as she nodded.