𝟏𝟒❧

MIAMI FLORIDA DAVIS RESIDENCE 10:17PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
DAVIS RESIDENCE
10:17PM

RAYLEIGH walked out of her bathroom wrapped in a towel—tyler was on his way to come and get her because she would be spending the night at his house for tonight.

rayleigh had attachment issues, that was one of the main reasons she never really dated—but tyler brought out a different side in her that made her actually want to give love a try.

she unwrapped her towel as she started to get dressed—she loved the feeling of getting ready while tyler was coming to get her. it made her excited, and she wanted to look her best.

rayleigh then finished putting on her clothes before grabbing her bag making sure she had all of her essentials—rayleigh started packing overnight bags ever since she spent the night for the first time.

and now that her and tyler had a title put to their relationship—she would always have overnight bags packed now.

rayleigh finally got a text from tyler telling her he was outside, so she quickly gathered everything she needed before heading out of her apartment and going to the car.

tyler opened the door for rayleigh as she mumbled a small thank you before going inside the car—"i missed you mama." tyler said as he went closer to rayleigh, he then gently grabbed her chin and planted a few kissed on her lips.

"i missed you too, i'm so sleepy." rayleigh said sitting back in her seat as she put her bag in the floor—tyler looked over at the sleepy rayleigh as he spoke.

"you hungry?" tyler asked as rayleigh slightly nodded her head—"whatchu wanna eat." tyler asked the girl as he moved her hair out of her face.

"chickfla." rayleigh said as tyler nodded quickly—he then pulled off as they made their way to chickfla before heading back to tyler's house.

MEEKS RESIDENCE
11:20PM

tyker and rayleigh walked inside the house hand in hand as they carried the food—rayleigh already ate some of hers on the way back home, so she hurriedly and ate the rest so she could go to
sleep.

"i'm so full." rayleigh said looking at tyler as he laughed at his girlfriend—"i told you to slow down mama." tyler said before eating his fries.

rayleigh closed her eyes as she leaned back in her chair—her stomach felt like it was about to explode. "i'm getting bigger." rayleigh said looking down at her stomach as tyler shook his head quickly.

"no you not." tyler said as he started rubbing rayleigh's stomach—rayleigh then looked up at tyler in awe imagining a couple of things.

"that's so cute." rayleigh said as tyler smiled at his girlfriend—"alright cmon, you ready to go to sleep?" tyler asked rayleigh as she nodded quickly.

the two then threw away their trash before heading upstairs—they were already showered and everything, so all that was left was to go to sleep on eachother.

rayleigh laid her head on top of tyler's chest as he rubbed her back up and down—"i gotta ask you somethin." tyler said as rayleigh hummed showing she was listening.

"but i don't wantchu to get mad at me." tyler said as rayleigh perked her head up now curious as to what tyler had to say—"i won't." rayleigh said looking at the boy as he stopped rubbing her back.

"can you quit ya job..?" tyler asked as rayleigh was about to quickly talk—but tyler put his hand around her mouth stopping her. he already knew she would quickly say no without hearing him out.

"i know, just let me explain." tyler said as he removed his hand from her mouth as she slowly laid her head back down before shaking her head at the suggestion.

"tyler i need my job, it's my only source of income." rayleigh said pointing out the obvious as tyler sighed lowly—"i know mama, but we together now and it's just the principle." tyler said as rayleigh shook her head quickly.

"not everybody has money tyler, i have to support myself, and that's why i work the job i do." rayleigh said as she sat up from his chest—tyler knew this was about to get out of hand quickly if he didn't explain.

"you know ima support you, i can help you get another job ray." tyler said as rayleigh avoided his gaze—she knew he was right, but she needed her job. she wouldn't have even met tyler if she never worked there in the first place.

"but tyler-i know, but you gotta understand where i'm coming from mama." tyler said as he grabbed rayleigh and sat her on top of his lap.

"i'm not tryna downplay you or anything rayleigh." tyler said as she shook her head quickly—"i know.." rayleigh said quietly before she looked at tyler.

"i'll think about it." rayleigh said as tyler let out a small relieved sigh—he was glad she was atleast taking it into consideration. it was just the principle, tyler wasn't trying to make fun of her or anything.

"you mad at me..?" tyler asked rayleigh worriedly as she shook her head slowly—"i'm not, i just wanna sleep now." rayleigh said as tyler nodded.

rayleigh then moved back to her position before laying her head back down on tyler's chest—he continued rubbing her back up and down while thinking about the whole situation.