Ch-18:Passing days

"OH.MY.GOD. Rudrakash you.. you did this all?" Inaya reacted seeing the scene unfolding before her eyes which even no one expected.

"Any doubt, madam?" Rudrakash replied.
Tara, Lavanya , Abhigyan and Karan just listening their conversation.

"Ha doubt hi doubt hai. Ye sb kyu kiya?"

(Yep, There is doubts and doubts only. Why you did this all?)

"Tumhe khana tha infact muje bhi"

(You wanna eat infact me too)

"Toh tumne ye plan kr diya , wow" She said with sarcasm

(So you planned this,wow)

"Nahi nahi isleye kiya taki tum muje khate hue dekh sako aur jalo" he replied with same intensity.

(No Nope, I did so that you can see me eating and then burn in jealousy)

"Shut up" and with this she ran to eat her pav bhaji (Indian food) sitting on the bonnet of the jeep and said "Ye sb kaise kiya?"

(How you managed this?)

"Well tumhe lavanya aur Tara ke sath chordkar mai Karan bhaiya aur Abhigyan yaha parking area m aa gaye, tumhare liye pav bhaji online order kr di aur jeep available thi so thought to have dinner sitting on it. Ye sb ke baad tumhe call krke bula liya"

(Well after dropping you to Tara and Lavanya, I , Karan bhaiya and Abhigyan came here in parking area. We ordered pav bhaji from online and our jeep was available already so thought to have dinner sitting on it. Then after preparing we called you)

"Itni jldi jeep aur khana dono available kaise hua?"

(How soon you made the jeep as well food available? )

Karan said this time ," Car service pr gayi thi so uski jgh jeep already aayi hui thi and food was ordered from nearby Cafe "

(Car went for service so in place of that jeep was here)

All 3 girls nodded in understanding manner.

"Maine pr expect nhi kiya tha kyunki Inaya ka man kbhi bhi khuch bhi khane ko kar jata hai" Lavanya said eating her food.

(Well this I didn't expect as Inaya's mood is unbelievable, she can crave for anything at any hour)

After they had dinner, everyone went to dance again and then left for their room. Ofcourse they had great fun in dancing and pulling each other's leg.

Days went the same. No one let Taruk come near Inaya, they took proper care of this thing.
Finally all 9 days went amazing, giving a long lasting happy memories. They made sure this doesn't affect their studies.

.
.
.
.

It was now diwali prep time and as Inaya's group took the responsibility being the volunteers, after deciding everything they end up with elegant decoration.

A dance competition was organized, based on common yet interesting fusion of traditional + free style dance. Hosts were called to inspect dance and give prizes to the winners. To also keep audience's interest a game was too decided.

Inaya and Lavanya were going to dance from their group. They joined other 4 girls in their dance.

It was hard to manage dance, studies and along with it preparations but they managed successfully? I won't say that because at points they struggled and what they skip was study, ofc who can study amidst such creative environment?? Well they couldn't , boys weren't in dance so comparatively they took out time for study without skipping.