Ch-20:Society function

As the party over, all were going down while Inaya struggling with her heels. Inaya is way clumsy and heels aren't made for her. She even can hurt herself while seating, her clumsiness is at peak. Whenever she wears heel it was obvious she gonna either get good strain on ankle or fell down. Still stubborn she never left wearing this. She wasn't allowed by her family for heels due to her clumsiness but still she forced her family.

She got a Flashback of the scene from her past when Rudrakash passed through her completely ignoring her.

~Flashback starts~

"Ouch" Inaya fell on ground due to heels she was wearing outside the temple. Rudrakash, Amyra,Shevansh, Aryan (her brother), Rudrakash's grandmother and Inaya's nani (maternal grandmother) too were there.

As Inaya said this Rudrakash and Amyra went towards her and helped her in standing. While her nani said ,"Kaha tha na mat phen chalna nhi Aata hai jab aur laga"

(Already told you to not wear this when you don't know how to handle it now hurt yourself more)

"Naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Inaya said making puppy face which made everyone chuckle.

Her bonding was in very good terms with Amyra, Shevansh and more with Rudrakash.

"Tum ek kaam karo mera aur Rudrakash ka hath pkdkr hi chalo jab tk heels pheni hui hai warna fir se gir jaogi" Amyra said and chuckled at last.

(You do one thing, Hold my and Rudrakash's hand till the heel is on else will fall again)

"Ha clumsy bee" Rudrakash said further.

(Yes clumsy bee)

"Inaya tumne phena hi kyu heel?" Shevansh asked.

(Inaya why did you even wore this?)

"Iski height choti jo ho" Aryan said making everyone laugh and Inaya pouted.

(As her height is small)

"Tu chup kr issi heel se marungi" Inaya said gesturing towards her heel.

(Shut up else will beat from this same heel only)

"Chal toh le phele" Aryan said and again everyone laughed.

(First walk)

~Flashback ends~

Before Inaya think further her ankle twisted and she fell down from 11 stairs present there. There was gap between two walls at the end so when her ankle twisted, she got unbalanced and started rolling down the stairs. Everyone ran towards her while Rudrakash controlling himself making a fist and put hands in pocket. He has mastered his expressions and putting facade was no longer hard. Make a fist and done he is all calm and cold. Inaya in reflex protected her head wrapping her hands around it but couldn't do more and shouted in pain "Fuck!"

She actually cursed in pain. Lavanya and Karan went quickly there picking her up only to hear her hiss.

"Inaya tu fek ye heels ab bhaut ho gaya itni lag gayi yr" Lavanya said with worried expression. She was tensed for her friend. Karan while said everyone to leave the place they will take care for everything.

(Inaya now threw this heels away, it's now at peak see you got injured badly now)

Abhigyan , Lavanya, Rudrakash and Inaya came in car while Karan on bike with his friend. Seeing Inaya like this Karan said Abhigyan to move with his friend while himself took the car. He went to bring the car while Rudrakash standing their seeing everywhere but Inaya.