Ch-21:Truth

"So now as per kids demand I would like to call Inaya Sharma on stage" Aarushi, the anchor, said.

It is the function day and function has been started recently only. Few dance programs are done and now few kids of the society went and whispered in Aarushi's ear to call Inaya for singing. In these days, Inaya sometimes come down to play with kids. Her behavior with kids prove she herself is a kid. She use to talk in baby voice and completely behave like a kid due to which she many a times get embarrassed but can't control herself in front of kids. As soon as anchor called , Inaya got nervous. Now she was at the centre of attention and she hate being that ( with family and friends this is exceptional).

She tried to deny but everyone said due to which she atlast have to come. Inaya's behavior is kind of bubbly, always chirping. She easily can make a way to people's heart directly through her talks.

She came and all said to sing so taking mic she asked making cute frowned face ," Song toh btao gaane ke liye"

(Tell a song to sing)

One of the old lady said ," Jo gaana mandir mai sunaya tha woh"

(The song you sang in the temple)

Inaya remembered and started singing 'Oh kanha ab toh Murli ki Madhur suna do tan'

(Bollywood song:Oh God(Krishna), Now let us hear the melody of your flute)

Everyone clapped, the anchor was from society only and whole society was aware about Rudrakash's singing skills so she called him on the stage saying to do duet with Inaya.

He hesitated but couldn't deny and at last came to sing.

They sang 'Agar tum saath ho'

(Bollywood song; If you are with me)

Everyone cheered and all began back with other programs. It was 4-5 hours long function started at 5'o clock. Dinner was too arranged.

After singing both Inaya and Rudrakash along with Shevansh and Amyra moved towards the tank for drinking water.

"Let's take out a round , yaha baitha na jaye aur mujhse" Inaya said and Rudrakash rolled his eyes.

(I can't sit here more)

Inaya said in her baby voice making a face "Ullu ka patha"

(addle-brained ,hindi slang)

All 3 couldn't control but laughed hearing her voice.

Sometimes we need just a thing to start the fire. While strolling , they reached towards garden area where during 11th class they mostly spend their time when Inaya had visited.

That particular place had many memories and lost in emotions Amyra said ," Kaash firse waisa ho pata sab" as soon as she realised she tried to cool down the environment but Inaya interrupted.

(I wish everything again get in track before)

Inaya said ," Waisa na ho toh jyda acha hai fir se betrayal nahi chahiye muje, I am done" glaring at Rudrakash.

(It's better if something like that doesn't happen as I can't face betrayal again, I am done)

He understood and replied,"Betrayal!? You- Tum kyu firse wahi topic la rahi ho jab pata hai tumhe samjh aana nahi?"

(Betrayal!? You- Why you are bringing up the same topic again when you are aware of the fact that you can't understand anything?)

"Smjhne ke liye smjhana pdta hai, kisi ko target krke harsh words nhi bolne hote Mr. Rathore"