Ch-27:Death

You guys completed views target the very next day but what about votes?
Go and vote if missed on any chapter as now will not update next chapter until and unless vote target gets completed.

Vote target- 350
Views-2k
Chapter views-30

Upcoming chapters:
-Karan and Lavanya's friendship barrier
-Inaya plan master
-Karan accepted his love

The letter begins-

Happiest Birthday Rosette! I know you will be shocked knowing that I still remember this name. Let me confess you today. Inaya if my life is a puzzle then you are that important piece which contains quite more area without which one can get confuse. Lily, we turned from strangers to friends to academic rivals to again friends. You know what you are perfect the way you are! Haa you argues a lot and are stubborn but it actually doesn't make any difference cause the soul inside is pure. You are cute little cat with those dangerous claws. Keep going, Vansh's pretty lady *wink*. I am with you, Kiddo. Hope magically your height increases, Piddi.

Enjoy your day, bitchy-witchy!

From
~Your Rudra

(Rosette name was given as during their first meet Inaya was wearing baby pink suit which have pink little rose prints on them. On initial days, Rudrakash, Shevansh and Amyra forgot Inaya's name so called her Rosette)

Inaya's face bloomed with a pleasant never ending smile. Folding it she kept it in her favorite novel.

Pg exams as stated before is more of practical than lectures and exams. They were enjoying practicing and earning. They have to be available as can be called at anytime. Whole day went in rush but some time they manage to take time out for themselves.

The night dinner was made by them talking, singing while cooking the food.

After few days, the day came and Inaya got the night shift starting from 7 pm itself. Lavanya, Abhigyan, Karan and Rudrakash as usual prepared the food dividing the work.

Lavanya and Rudrakash went in hospital to give surprise to Inaya with home made food before her dinner time that's 9 pm after having their dinner.

In hospital,
"Dr. Inaya Sharma" Lavanya chirped.

Inaya was busy in re-checking the report. She responded without realizing and seeing ,"Yes"

"How much mad are you?" Rudrakash tried to tease her.

"What the nons-" Her words stopped in mid when she looked at them and said ,"what more I can expect from idiots"

"Shut this shit and have dinner" Lavanya said

I:"Home-made?"

L:"Ofcourse"

I:"Guys you all were tired so why you struggled this much? I would have taken from canteen"

"Haa and then complain how they make food without any taste" Rudrakash taunted.

"Ha jaise tum log chef ho" Inaya said rolling her eyes.

(Ha like you are chef)

R:"Fine we are leaving then"

"Sharam nahi aati? Idhar do" Inaya said running towards them and snatching the bag, keeping it on her table she hugged both of them saying thank you. While Lavanya and Rudrakash chuckled and reciprocated the hug.

(Don't you feel any shame? Give me)

"Tum log chale jao mai kha lungi" Inaya said opening the box